NEWS: KFC Fiery Zinger Burger with Sriracha Sauce
The new Fiery Zinger Burger contains KFC’s classic Zinger fillet, crisp lettuce, and a new Fiery Sriracha-style sauce on a sesame seed bun.
Also available is the Supercharged Zinger, with spicy Supercharged sauce, and the regular Zinger, with classic mayonnaise.
The Zinger range will set you back around $5.95 for a burger by itself and around $7.95 for a regular combo with chips and drink.
It’s also available in a Boxed Meal with 3 Wicked Wings, chips, drink, and Potato and Gravy for around $10.45. But please note – prices may vary by store, so check your local store to find out pricing.
The new item is available starting on 27 December 2016, and ends on 23 January 2017 – so get in quick to your closest KFC store to try it out! To locate it, click here.
If you’ve tried KFC’s new Zinger range, let us know what you think in the comments!
Otherwise, for more KFC promotions, offers and deals, click on one of these links.
- NEWS: KFC Tabasco Chicken (starts 18 April 2017)
- DEAL: KFC $5 Lunch with Tabasco Chicken
- NEWS: KFC Chocoholic Krusher ($2 Happy Hour)
- DEAL: KFC $1 Chips (KFC Xpress App)
- DEAL: KFC – 9 pieces for $9.95 Tuesdays
- DEAL: KFC $15.95 Nuggets Party Pack with 30 Nuggets & 2 Large Chips (Xpress App)
- DEAL: KFC 20 for $10 (10 Wicked Wings & 10 Nuggets, limited stores)
- DEAL: KFC $12.95 Wings Pack (12 Wicked Wings, Large Chips, Large Potato & Gravy)
- DEAL: KFC $15 Bring Dinner Back Pack
- FEATURE: KFC Xpress App
- KFC Vouchers and Coupons
- KFC Menu and Pricing Info
Have any thoughts about this deal? Let us know in the comments.