DEAL: $2 Sandwiches & Sushi at 7-Eleven on Wednesday (starts 1 March 2017)
Tasty Wednesday’s are back at 7-Eleven and that means $2 Sandwiches and Sushi every Wednesday from 1 March to 29 March 2017!
The sandwiches come in a variety of flavours including:
- Ham, Tomato and Cheese
- Egg, Lettuce and Mayo
- Chicken and Lettuce
- Chicken and Avocado
The sandwiches normally cost $5 for a normal pack (with two sandwich halves of the same variety), or $7 for a large pack (with three different sandwich halves), so this represents a saving of $3 or $5! You’ll likely have a tough time finding the large packs though, as they normally sell out quick or some stores don’t offer them for the promotion.
For the first time, Sushi is also available for $2 each as well. You’ll get two sushi rolls plus soy sauce in every serving, in flavours such as Chicken Teriyaki and Tuna & Mayo. Also avaialble now is $1 Large Slurpees!
This offer is only available while stocks last for the following dates, and range and variety of sandwiches may vary by store.
- Wednesday 1 March 2017
- Wednesday 8 March 2017
- Wednesday 15 March 2017
- Wednesday 22 March 2017
- Wednesday 29 March 2017
To locate your closest 7-Eleven store, click here.
If you’ve tried this deal – let us know what you think in the comments!
For more 7-Eleven deals, click on one of these links:
- DEAL: $2 Sandwiches & Sushi at 7-Eleven on Wednesday (starts 1 March 2017)
- DEAL: 7-Eleven App – Free Fruit, $1 Iced Coffee & Coffee Melt, $5 Ready Meal, $1.50 Lipton Ice Tea, $2.50 Magnum
- DEAL: 7-Eleven – $1 Large Slurpee
- DEAL: 7-Eleven – Slurpee BYO Cup Day (7 March 2017)
- DEAL: 7-Eleven – $2 Iced Coffee & Vanilla Coffee Melt
- DEAL: 7-Eleven – $3 All Day Brekky Pie (with any hot drink purchase)
- 7-Eleven Deals, Coupons and Vouchers
What do you think of this deal? Let us know in the comments!