DEAL: $2 Sandwiches & Sushi at 7-Eleven on Wednesday (starts 4 October 2017)
|Get the latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au:
Tasty Wednesday’s are back at 7-Eleven and that means $2 Sandwiches and Sushi every Wednesday from 4 October until 28 October!
The sandwiches come in a variety of flavours including:
- Ham, Tomato and Cheese
- Egg, Lettuce and Mayo
- Chicken and Lettuce
- Chicken and Avocado
- Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado & Tomato (BLAT) – new!
- Chicken Caesar Wrap – new!
The sandwiches normally cost $5 for a normal pack (with two sandwich halves of the same variety), or $7 for a large pack (with three different sandwich halves), with the sushi costing $5 and wraps costing $6 – so this represents a saving of up to $5! You’ll likely have a tough time finding the large packs though, as they normally sell out quick or some stores don’t offer them for the promotion.
Recently added to the promotion, Sushi is also available for $2 each as well. You’ll get two sushi rolls plus soy sauce in every serving, in flavours such as Chicken Teriyaki and Tuna & Mayo.
This offer is only available while stocks last until the end of October, and range and variety of sandwiches may vary by store.
If you’ve tried this deal – let us know what you think in the comments!
For more 7-Eleven deals, click on one of these links:
- DEAL: 7-Eleven App – Free Iced Coffee & Fruit, $4 Wraps/Ready Meal, $3 Sushi, $1 Smiths & more
- DEAL: 7-Eleven – $1 Large Slurpee
- DEAL: 7-Eleven – $2 Iced Coffee & Vanilla Coffee Melt
- DEAL: $2 Sandwiches & Sushi at 7-Eleven on Wednesday (October 2017)
- DEAL: $2 Pies, Pasties Sausage Rolls & Burritos at 7-Eleven on Friday Pie Day (September 2017)
- 7-Eleven Deals, Coupons and Vouchers
To locate your closest 7-Eleven store, click here.
What do you think of this deal? Let us know in the comments!
|The latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au: