DEAL: Domino’s New $5 Value Range Pizzas (Chilli Pork, BBQ Pork & Onion, Margherita)
|Get the latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au:
The three new additions are:
- Chilli Pork: Pork sausage & red onion topped with chilli flakes & buffalo hot sauce
- BBQ Pork & Onion: Pork sausage, red onion on a BBQ sauce base
- Margherita: Fresh tomato & mozzarella topped with oregano
The Margherita pizza was previously available in the Extra Value range which was removed a few months ago.
Continuing to be available on the Value Range are the Simply Cheese, Cheesy Garlic Pizza, Pepperoni, Beef & Onion, Ham & Cheese and the Spicy Veg Trio.
As mentioned – they’ll cost just $5 each but it’s $5.50 on Sundays due to the 10% Sunday Surcharge. You can also only get the Value Range before 9pm – it’ll cost $6.95 after 9pm.
For more deals, we’ve got the latest vouchers and coupons, including Buy One Get One Free, 30%, 40% and 50% off, $7.95 pizzas, sides and more on our Domino’s Voucher and Coupon page.
And click on one of these links for more of the latest news and offers from Domino’s:
- NEWS: Domino’s Chocoholic Dessert Pizza (launches December 11)
- NEWS: Domino’s New Pizzas with Sliced Avocado and Chorizo (starting December 11)
- NEWS: Domino’s New Yorker Range – 40cm/16″ Pizzas (launches 18 December)
- NEWS: Domino’s King Supreme & Giga Meat – 40cm/16″ Pizzas
- NEWS: Domino’s Rewards – Free Pizza when you earn 90 points (10 points per $10 spend)
- NEWS: Domino’s New Extreme Desserts
- NEWS: Domino’s Anywhere – Get Delivery to Parks & Beaches without an address
- Domino's Vouchers and Coupons
If you’ve tried Domino’s new Thickshakes, let us know what you think in the comments!
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.
|The latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au: