DEAL: Domino’s New $5 Value Range Pizzas (Chilli Pork, BBQ Pork & Onion, Margherita)
|Get the latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au:
The three new additions are:
- Chilli Pork: Pork sausage & red onion topped with chilli flakes & buffalo hot sauce
- BBQ Pork & Onion: Pork sausage, red onion on a BBQ sauce base
- Margherita: Fresh tomato & mozzarella topped with oregano
The Margherita pizza was previously available in the Extra Value range which was removed a few months ago.
Continuing to be available on the Value Range are the Simply Cheese, Cheesy Garlic Pizza, Pepperoni, Beef & Onion, Ham & Cheese and the Spicy Veg Trio.
As mentioned – they’ll cost just $5 each but it’s $5.50 on Sundays due to the 10% Sunday Surcharge. You can also only get the Value Range before 9pm – it’ll cost $6.95 after 9pm.
For more deals, we’ve got the latest vouchers and coupons, including Buy One Get One Free, 30%, 40% and 50% off, $7.95 pizzas, sides and more on our Domino’s Voucher and Coupon page.
And click on one of these links for more of the latest news and offers from Domino’s:
- DEAL: Domino’s + Final Fantasy XIV – 3 Pizzas, Garlic Bread, Drink & PS4/PC Game for $49.95
- NEWS: New Domino's Pizzas - Spicy BBQ Pork & Bacon, Grand Italian, Loaded Supreme, Mega Meatlovers (starts 7 August)
- NEWS: Domino's removing Chef's Best range
- NEWS: Domino’s may reduce the size of pizzas
- NEWS: Domino’s switches to Pepsi products
- NEWS: Domino’s $2.95 Mini Choc Sundae Ice Cream Cup
- DEAL: Domino’s New $5 Value Range Pizzas (Chilli Pork, BBQ Pork & Onion, Margherita)
- NEWS: Domino’s Thickshakes for $5.95 ($2.95 Happy Hour)
- NEWS: Domino’s introduces a 10% Sunday Surcharge
- Domino's Vouchers and Coupons
If you’ve tried Domino’s new Thickshakes, let us know what you think in the comments!
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.
|The latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au: