DEAL: McDonald’s $1.50 Apple Pie (starts 31 May 2017)
Update: The $1.50 Apple Pie appears to have been removed from the Loose Change menu as of 18 October.
Starting 31 May, McDonald’s Loose Change Menu will include a Hot Apple Pie for just $1.50!
The Apple Pie features crisp pastry, filled with Australian apples and is served piping hot. Scroll down for nutritional information as well as ingredients information.
There’s also $5 Quarter Pounder/Big Mac Meals through the mymacca’s app.
The deal is available in Macca’s stores for a limited time only, so get in store to take advantage of this deal. To locate your nearest McDonald’s store.
For more of the latest McDonald’s deals and offers, click on one of the links below:
- NEWS: McDonald’s Wagyu Beef Burger (World First)
- DEAL: McDonald’s – $3 off any Gourmet Creations (includes Wagyu) on mymacca’s app (until March 29)
- DEAL: McDonald’s 24 Nuggets for $9.95 is back
- DEAL: McDonald’s – Buy One Get One Free Creme Egg McFlurry via App
- DEAL: McDonald’s $5 Small McFeast Meal
- DEAL: McDonald’s $3 McDouble
- DEAL: McDonald’s – $27.95 Family McFavourites Box (4 Burgers, 2 Family Fries, 10 Nuggets, 4 Soft Drinks)
- NEWS: McDonald’s – Big Brekkie Burger
- NEWS: McDonald’s – Win Free McCafe for a Year Competition (931 Winners)
- DEAL: McDonald’s $1 Frozen Coke Vanilla
- DEAL: McDonald’s $2 Shakes
- NEWS: McDonald’s Chicken Big Mac returns for Summer
- NEWS: McDonald’s Shaker Fries returns for Summer
- DEAL: McDonald’s $1 Any Size Frozen Drink
- DEAL: McDonald’s $2 Choc Waffle Cone with Oreo Cookies
- DEAL: McDonald’s – $19.95 Family McValue Box (4 Burgers, Family Fries, 4 Soft Drinks)
- McDonalds Vouchers and Coupons
Have any thoughts about this deal? Let us know in the comments.
|Average Quantity Per Serve||Average Quantity Per 100 grams|
|Fat, total (g)||13.4||16.7|
Apple, Water, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Fats & Oils (Canola & Palm), Sugar, Thickeners (1412, 1422, 415, 466), Whey Powder, Salt, Dextrose (from Wheat), Spices, Lemon Juice, Mineral Salts (170, 450, 500), Emulsifiers (471, 322 – from Soy), Flavour, Acidity Regulators (270, 330), Antioxidants (300, 320), Colour (160a). Contains gluten, milk and soy. APPLE PIES are produced in a plant that also produces products containing sesame seeds. Note: Cooked in canola oil blend.
|The latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au:|