NEWS: Domino’s $6.95 Cheesy Herb & Garlic Baguette
|Get the latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au:
The item features a garlic & herb baguette filled with crème fraiche & melted mozzarella cheese and topped with spring onion.
The menu item costs $6.95.
You’ll also find it available as a premium side deal, which you can find on our Domino’s Voucher and Coupon page, as well as other deals including 30%, 40% and 50% off, $7.95 pizzas, more sides deals and more.
Click on one of these links for more of the latest news and offers from Domino’s:
- NEWS: Domino’s Chocoholic Dessert Pizza (launches December 11)
- NEWS: Domino’s New Pizzas with Sliced Avocado and Chorizo (starting December 11)
- NEWS: Domino’s New Yorker Range – 40cm/16″ Pizzas (launches 18 December)
- NEWS: Domino’s King Supreme & Giga Meat – 40cm/16″ Pizzas
- NEWS: Domino’s Rewards – Free Pizza when you earn 90 points (10 points per $10 spend)
- NEWS: Domino’s New Extreme Desserts
- NEWS: Domino’s Anywhere – Get Delivery to Parks & Beaches without an address
- Domino's Vouchers and Coupons
If you’ve tried Domino’s new Thickshakes, let us know what you think in the comments!
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.
|The latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au: