NEWS: Domino’s introduces a 10% Sunday Surcharge
Bad news for cheap pizza fans, as Domino’s have just introduced a 10% Sunday Surcharge starting 15 January 2017.
The surcharge will be applied on the total price of the order on Sundays only, even if you use a voucher or coupon with a specific price.
According to the Sydney Morning Herald, the surcharge is aimed at absorbing the cost of a 25% wage increase on Sundays.
For those still looking for a Domino’s deal, we’ve got the latest vouchers and coupons, including 30%, 40% and 50% off, $7.95 pizzas, sides and more on our Domino’s Voucher and Coupon page.
And click on one of these links for more of the latest news and offers from Domino’s:
- NEWS: Domino’s Bolognese Garlic Baguette for $6.95
- NEWS: Domino’s introduces a 10% Sunday Surcharge
- NEWS: Domino’s Poutine for $6.95 – Chips with Cheese Curds, Beef and Gravy
- NEWS: Domino’s – New Improved Meatlovers, Chicken Fajita, Fire Breather with Pork & Fennel Sausage
- Domino's Vouchers and Coupons
Let us know what you think about the latest Domino’s changes, and other Domino’s news in the comments.
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.