NEWS: Domino’s may reduce the size of pizzas
|Get the latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au:
Domino’s may soon be shrinking pizza sizes, according to reports in the Australian Financial Review.
According to the article, the company is planning to do trials on the smaller pizzas in order to provide cost relief for franchisees of the business.
Updated August 2017: Domino’s have launched their new menu, starting 7 August – with Chef’s Best pizzas to be removed at the same time to be replaced by Premium pizzas (which are the same size as Traditional and Value pizzas).
According to Domino’s, pizzas are the same size at most stores, with some stores conducting a trial of smaller pizzas (at a lower price), according to a Facebook post by CEO Don Meij.
Obviously bad news for Domino’s fans – we’ll keep you posted on Frugal Feeds.
For those looking for a Domino’s deal, we’ve got the latest vouchers and coupons, including 30%, 40% and 50% off, $7.95 pizzas, sides and more on our Domino’s Voucher and Coupon page.
And click on one of these links for more of the latest news and offers from Domino’s:
- NEWS: Domino’s Chocoholic Dessert Pizza (launches December 11)
- NEWS: Domino’s New Pizzas with Sliced Avocado and Chorizo (starting December 11)
- NEWS: Domino’s New Yorker Range – 40cm/16″ Pizzas (launches 18 December)
- NEWS: Domino’s King Supreme & Giga Meat – 40cm/16″ Pizzas
- NEWS: Domino’s Rewards – Free Pizza when you earn 90 points (10 points per $10 spend)
- NEWS: Domino’s New Extreme Desserts
- NEWS: Domino’s Anywhere – Get Delivery to Parks & Beaches without an address
- Domino's Vouchers and Coupons
Let us know what you think about the latest Domino’s changes, and other Domino’s news in the comments.
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.
|The latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au: