NEWS: Domino’s may reduce the size of pizzas
Domino’s may soon be shrinking pizza sizes, according to reports in the Australian Financial Review.
According to the article, the company is planning to do trials on the smaller pizzas in order to provide cost relief for franchisees of the business.
Updated August 2017: Domino’s have launched their new menu, starting 7 August – with Chef’s Best pizzas to be removed at the same time to be replaced by Premium pizzas (which are the same size as Traditional and Value pizzas).
According to Domino’s, pizzas are the same size at most stores, with some stores conducting a trial of smaller pizzas (at a lower price), according to a Facebook post by CEO Don Meij.
Obviously bad news for Domino’s fans – we’ll keep you posted on Frugal Feeds.
For those looking for a Domino’s deal, we’ve got the latest vouchers and coupons, including 30%, 40% and 50% off, $7.95 pizzas, sides and more on our Domino’s Voucher and Coupon page.
And click on one of these links for more of the latest news and offers from Domino’s:
- NEWS: Domino’s Hot Dog Crust
- NEWS: Domino’s Espresso Thickshake
- NEWS: Domino’s Ham & Pineapple New Yorker Pizza
- NEWS: Domino’s now on Deliveroo
- NEWS: Domino’s $5 New Cheaper Everyday Menu with 9 Pizzas & 6 Sides
- NEWS: Domino’s Oven Baked Sandwiches (Bacon & Sausage, Chicken & Slaw, 6 Meats, Chicken Bacon & Avocado)
- NEWS: Domino’s King Supreme & Giga Meat & Duo/Quattro Pizzas – 40cm/16″ Pizzas
- NEWS: Domino’s Extreme Sundaes (Choc Brownie & Choc Chip Cookie)
- NEWS: Domino’s Vegan Cheese with 3 New Pizzas (Avocado Veg, Vegan Margherita, Vegan Spicy Veg Trio)
- NEWS: Domino’s New Extreme Desserts
- Domino's Vouchers and Coupons
Let us know what you think about the latest Domino’s changes, and other Domino’s news in the comments.
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.
|The latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au:|