NEWS: Domino’s Poutine for $6.95 – Chips with Cheese Curds, Beef and Gravy
This Canadian classic is now on Domino’s Australian menu, and features chunky cut chips topped with Aussie ground beef, cheese curds and a rich, traditional gravy.
A serving will cost $6.95 – except on Sunday’s, where you’ll pay the new 10% Sunday Surcharge.
For more deals, we’ve got the latest vouchers and coupons, including 30%, 40% and 50% off, $7.95 pizzas, sides and more on our Domino’s Voucher and Coupon page.
And click on one of these links for more of the latest news and offers from Domino’s:
- NEWS: Domino’s Hot Dog Crust
- NEWS: Domino’s Espresso Thickshake
- NEWS: Domino’s Ham & Pineapple New Yorker Pizza
- NEWS: Domino’s now on Deliveroo
- NEWS: Domino’s $5 New Cheaper Everyday Menu with 9 Pizzas & 6 Sides
- NEWS: Domino’s Oven Baked Sandwiches (Bacon & Sausage, Chicken & Slaw, 6 Meats, Chicken Bacon & Avocado)
- NEWS: Domino’s King Supreme & Giga Meat & Duo/Quattro Pizzas – 40cm/16″ Pizzas
- NEWS: Domino’s Extreme Sundaes (Choc Brownie & Choc Chip Cookie)
- NEWS: Domino’s Vegan Cheese with 3 New Pizzas (Avocado Veg, Vegan Margherita, Vegan Spicy Veg Trio)
- NEWS: Domino’s New Extreme Desserts
- Domino's Vouchers and Coupons
If you’ve tried Domino’s new Spicy Battered Prawns, let us know what you think in the comments!
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.
|The latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au:|