NEWS: Domino’s Poutine for $6.95 – Chips with Cheese Curds, Beef and Gravy
|Get the latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au:
This Canadian classic is now on Domino’s Australian menu, and features chunky cut chips topped with Aussie ground beef, cheese curds and a rich, traditional gravy.
A serving will cost $6.95 – except on Sunday’s, where you’ll pay the new 10% Sunday Surcharge.
For more deals, we’ve got the latest vouchers and coupons, including 30%, 40% and 50% off, $7.95 pizzas, sides and more on our Domino’s Voucher and Coupon page.
And click on one of these links for more of the latest news and offers from Domino’s:
- DEAL: Domino’s + Final Fantasy XIV – 3 Pizzas, Garlic Bread, Drink & PS4/PC Game for $49.95
- NEWS: New Domino's Pizzas - Spicy BBQ Pork & Bacon, Grand Italian, Loaded Supreme, Mega Meatlovers (starts 7 August)
- NEWS: Domino's removing Chef's Best range
- NEWS: Domino’s may reduce the size of pizzas
- NEWS: Domino’s switches to Pepsi products
- NEWS: Domino’s $2.95 Mini Choc Sundae Ice Cream Cup
- DEAL: Domino’s New $5 Value Range Pizzas (Chilli Pork, BBQ Pork & Onion, Margherita)
- NEWS: Domino’s Thickshakes for $5.95 ($2.95 Happy Hour)
- NEWS: Domino’s introduces a 10% Sunday Surcharge
- Domino's Vouchers and Coupons
If you’ve tried Domino’s new Spicy Battered Prawns, let us know what you think in the comments!
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.
|The latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au: