NEWS: Domino’s removing Chef’s Best range
|Get the latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au:
Domino’s is getting rid of their Chef’s Best range, according to reports in the Sydney Morning Herald.
According to the article, the company is removing the range and introducing a new Premium range featuring six new pizzas for $15.90. One of these pizzas will be the Four Cheese Pizza.
In addition, the classic Margherita pizza is set to get the chop too – everywhere but Victoria. Update: Domino’s are now saying they’ll be keeping the Margherita pizza everywhere.
For those looking for a Domino’s deal, we’ve got the latest vouchers and coupons, including 30%, 40% and 50% off, $7.95 pizzas, sides and more on our Domino’s Voucher and Coupon page.
And click on one of these links for more of the latest news and offers from Domino’s:
- DEAL: Domino’s + Final Fantasy XIV – 3 Pizzas, Garlic Bread, Drink & PS4/PC Game for $49.95
- NEWS: New Domino's Pizzas - Spicy BBQ Pork & Bacon, Grand Italian, Loaded Supreme, Mega Meatlovers (starts 7 August)
- NEWS: Domino's removing Chef's Best range
- NEWS: Domino’s may reduce the size of pizzas
- NEWS: Domino’s switches to Pepsi products
- NEWS: Domino’s $2.95 Mini Choc Sundae Ice Cream Cup
- DEAL: Domino’s New $5 Value Range Pizzas (Chilli Pork, BBQ Pork & Onion, Margherita)
- NEWS: Domino’s Thickshakes for $5.95 ($2.95 Happy Hour)
- NEWS: Domino’s introduces a 10% Sunday Surcharge
- Domino's Vouchers and Coupons
Let us know what you think about the latest Domino’s changes, and other Domino’s news in the comments.
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.
|The latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au: