NEWS: Domino’s removing Chef’s Best range
|Get the latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au:
Domino’s is getting rid of their Chef’s Best range, according to reports in the Sydney Morning Herald.
According to the article, the company is removing the range and introducing a new Premium range featuring six new pizzas for $15.90. One of these pizzas will be the Four Cheese Pizza.
In addition, the classic Margherita pizza is set to get the chop too – everywhere but Victoria. Update: Domino’s are now saying they’ll be keeping the Margherita pizza everywhere.
For those looking for a Domino’s deal, we’ve got the latest vouchers and coupons, including 30%, 40% and 50% off, $7.95 pizzas, sides and more on our Domino’s Voucher and Coupon page.
And click on one of these links for more of the latest news and offers from Domino’s:
- NEWS: Domino’s Chocoholic Dessert Pizza (launches December 11)
- NEWS: Domino’s New Pizzas with Sliced Avocado and Chorizo (starting December 11)
- NEWS: Domino’s New Yorker Range – 40cm/16″ Pizzas (launches 18 December)
- NEWS: Domino’s King Supreme & Giga Meat – 40cm/16″ Pizzas
- NEWS: Domino’s Rewards – Free Pizza when you earn 90 points (10 points per $10 spend)
- NEWS: Domino’s New Extreme Desserts
- NEWS: Domino’s Anywhere – Get Delivery to Parks & Beaches without an address
- Domino's Vouchers and Coupons
Let us know what you think about the latest Domino’s changes, and other Domino’s news in the comments.
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.
|The latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au: