NEWS: Domino’s Thickshakes for $5.95 ($2.95 Happy Hour)
|Get the latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au:
The new item from Domino’s is available in two flavours – Classic Choc Malt and Traditional Malted Vanilla. According to Domino’s, they’re handicrafted and made at – 14 degrees Celsius.
A serving will cost $5.95 – or $6.95 for the deluxe version with sauce swirl and whipped cream.
You’ll be able to get it for $2.95 from 3 to 5pm during Happy Hour using the code 136583 (valid until 30 July).
For more deals, we’ve got the latest vouchers and coupons, including 30%, 40% and 50% off, $7.95 pizzas, sides and more on our Domino’s Voucher and Coupon page.
And click on one of these links for more of the latest news and offers from Domino’s:
- DEAL: Domino’s + Final Fantasy XIV – 3 Pizzas, Garlic Bread, Drink & PS4/PC Game for $49.95
- NEWS: New Domino's Pizzas - Spicy BBQ Pork & Bacon, Grand Italian, Loaded Supreme, Mega Meatlovers (starts 7 August)
- NEWS: Domino's removing Chef's Best range
- NEWS: Domino’s may reduce the size of pizzas
- NEWS: Domino’s switches to Pepsi products
- NEWS: Domino’s $2.95 Mini Choc Sundae Ice Cream Cup
- DEAL: Domino’s New $5 Value Range Pizzas (Chilli Pork, BBQ Pork & Onion, Margherita)
- NEWS: Domino’s Thickshakes for $5.95 ($2.95 Happy Hour)
- NEWS: Domino’s introduces a 10% Sunday Surcharge
- Domino's Vouchers and Coupons
If you’ve tried Domino’s new Thickshakes, let us know what you think in the comments!
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.
|The latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au: