|Get the latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au:
This page contains info on the Free Sports Session prize for Macca’s Monopoly Australia 2017! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Participating Locations by State
- New South Wales (NSW) Free Sports Session Locations
- Victoria (VIC) Free Sports Session Locations
- Queensland (QLD) Free Sports Session Locations
- Western Australia (WA) Free Sports Session Locations
- South Australia (SA) Free Sports Session Locations
- Tasmania (TAS) Free Sports Session Locations
- Australian Capital Territory (ACT) Free Sports Session Locations
- Northern Territory (NT) Free Sports Session Locations
- Each Free Sports Session prize comprises of one (1) e-voucher valued at up to $10.00 (“Sports Session Voucher”).
- The Promotional Partner for the Free Sports Session prize is TLC Marketing Worldwide Pty Ltd (ACN 124 275 921) (“TLC”).
- Each Free Sports Session prize entitles the winner to one (1) e-voucher for one (1) full sports session for (1) adult or child at a participating venue listed on the promotional partner website at https://mcdonaldsmonopolysportssessionau.mytlcrewards.com subject to the terms stated in these Conditions of Entry (including this Schedule 2).
- To claim a Free Sports Session prize, winners must enter the Unique Prize Code and any required Personal Information on the Promotional Partner Website.
- A winner must select a participating venue on the Promotional Partner Website to claim a Sports Session Voucher, which will be sent via email to the winner’s nominated email address within twenty-four (24) hours. The Sports Session Voucher must be printed and surrendered at the selected venue on the day to ensure the winner is not charged for the admission. ID may be required for presentation with the Sports Session Voucher as proof of identity.
- Only one (1) Sports Session Voucher may be used per person per venue. Pre-booking is required at all venues. Please contact the venue in advance of redemption to avoid disappointment.
- Sports Session Vouchers are valid for one (1) use at a participating venue until 31 May 2018 and are subject to their prevailing terms and conditions of use. Winners may only redeem one (1) Sports Session Voucher at any given participating venue. Additional restrictions on use, validity, age, height restrictions and number of Sports Session Vouchers used per group may apply – please check with the chosen participating venue.
- The last date to claim a Free Sports Session prize via the Promotional Partner Website is 31 January 2018.
- Free Sports Session prizes can be redeemed online only. Access to the Internet is required. Costs associated with accessing the Promotional Partner Website remain a winner’s responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service or telecommunications provider used.
- Sports Session Vouchers can only be used at the chosen venue (as printed on the Sports Session Voucher).
- Sports Session Vouchers must be presented at a participating venue and possession of a Sports Session Voucher does not provide the Sports Session Voucher bearer to any preferential treatment.
- It is the responsibility of the Sports Session Voucher holders to use the Sports Session Voucher by the specified expiry date. The Sports Session Voucher is issued with the understanding that it will not be extended or replaced.
- Sports Session Vouchers cannot be transferred or sold.
- Use of Sports Session Vouchers are subject to availability at participating venues and their use may be limited during public and school holidays and other peak periods.
- Sports Session Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or special offer.
- TLC, its respective agents and distributors are not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Sports Session Vouchers.
- TLC, its respective agents and distributors will not be responsible or liable to compensate a winner or other bearer, or accept any liability for any personal loss or injury occurring at the venue.
- TLC, its respective agents and distributors do not make any contractual promise or representation regarding the quality and/or availability of the services offered by the venues and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Any statutory rights a winner may have remain unaffected.
- Any disputes between winners pertaining to the use of Sports Session Vouchers are strictly between the winners and the participating venue.
- The Free Sports Session prizes are subject to promotional availability. TLC reserves the right to withdraw and then substitute a Sports Session Voucher with another prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation. For example, if a venue closes, a replacement Sports Session Voucher may be issued for another venue.
- All winners taking advantage of the Free Sports Session prizes do so, on complete acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Free Sports Session prizes are administered by TLC, PO Box R446, Royal Exchange, NSW, 1225. All correspondence regarding these prizes should be directed to Creata at 6/3 Central Avenue, Thornleigh, NSW, 2120 ATTN: McDonald’s Monopoly 2017 Promotion.
- TLC Contact Details: PO Box R446, Royal Exchange, NSW, 1225. T: 1800 464 465.
- The terms of the Free Sports Session prizes are as stated in these Conditions of Entry (including this Schedule 2) and no other representations (written or oral) shall apply.
- Timeframes for delivery indicated in these terms and conditions may be affected by circumstances outside of the control of TLC, including, but not limited to strikes, fires, floods, earthquakes, other natural disasters, acts of terrorism, and blackouts. TLC will not be liable for delays caused by circumstances outside of its control.
- Nothing in these terms affects any statutory rights a winner may have including under the Australian Consumer Law.
- The winners: (a) must attend, undergo and pass any appropriate training, briefings, safety demonstrations, required medical tests and other requirements of the Promoter and a Sports Session prize supplier as determined by them in their absolute discretion; (b) must declare to the Promoter or a Free Sports Session prize supplier (as applicable) any health-related issues that may affect his/her safe participation in any part of a Free Sports Session prize and obtain a written clearance from their doctor in this respect; and (c) must not have any heart condition or history thereof, or other medical conditions that would make it dangerous to participate in any part of a Free Sports Session prize. The Promoter and a Free Sports Session prize supplier in their absolute discretion: (a) reserve the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a Free Sports Session prize if they reasonably believe the winner poses a safety risk or for any other reason; and (b) may cancel the relevant component of a Free Sports Session prize if the conditions are deemed dangerous. No compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use any element of a Free Sports Session prize as stated for whatever reason, including refusal of participation in certain activities for behaviour or safety reasons.
|The latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au:
- McDonald’s Monopoly Australia 2017 [Rare Pieces, Prizes & Game Info] - our feature post featuring all the rare pieces, prizes and game info!
- Rare Tickets / Rare Pieces - McDonald's Monopoly Australia 2017
- List of Instant Win Food Prizes
- List of Instant Win Non-Food Prizes
- List of Collect to Win Prizes