This page contains info on the 1 Week Car Rental prize for Macca’s Monopoly Australia 2017! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
- Each One Week Europcar Car Rental prize comprises of one (1) x week of car rental with Europcar (subject to applicable kilometre restrictions) valued at $500.00.
- The Promotional Partner for the One Week Europcar Car Rental prize is CLA Trading Pty Ltd (ABN 81 082 220 399).
- Vehicles subject to availability. A reservation restriction of at least four (4) hours prior to vehicle pick up applies. Base rate excludes Vehicle Registration Recovery Fee (VRRF applies to all rentals to recover Europcar’s cost of registering/licensing the vehicle).
- Valid at all participating Europcar locations across Australia.
- Valid for bookings between 1 September 2017 – 31 May 2018 and rental pick-ups between 1 September 2017 – 31 August 2018.
- Blackout dates include school holidays, Easter, and special events. Visit europcar.com.au/monopoly for full details.
- Europcar standard age, credit card and driver requirements apply and are available at europcar.com.au/monopoly. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. No minimum length of rental period applies.
- Valid for an Intermediate automatic (Standard passenger vehicle category IDAR) vehicle only. Extra charges may apply to options selected, if a vehicle is not returned to the same pick up location or if the vehicle is returned late, if the vehicle is not returned full of fuel (unless the prepaid fuel option is purchased), if infringements are incurred or toll roads used, or if the allowed kilometre limit is exceeded.
- Standard passenger vehicles include unlimited kilometres for up to 14 days for pick-ups in metropolitan areas, 200 kilometres per day for pick-ups in country areas and 100 kilometres per day for pick-ups in remote areas including rentals in Darwin, Alice Springs and all locations in the Northern Territory.
- If there is damage, theft of the vehicle or third party loss, a One Week Europcar Car Rental winner must also pay up to the standard ‘Damage Liability Fee’ (“DLF”). Optional ‘Damage Cover Products’ may be purchased to reduce liability, but there may be no cover under some circumstances. For further information, see europcar.com.au/monopoly.