NEWS: Domino’s Thickshakes for $5.95 ($2.95 Happy Hour)
|Get the latest deals from our sister site:|
The new item from Domino’s is available in two flavours – Classic Choc Malt and Traditional Malted Vanilla. Launching September 25, is the brand new Salted Caramel flavour.
According to Domino’s, they’re handcrafted and made at – 14 degrees Celsius.
A serving will cost $5.95 – or $6.95 for the deluxe version with sauce swirl and whipped cream.
You’ll be able to get it for $2.95 from 3 to 5pm during Happy Hour using the code 419848 (valid until 17 September).
For more deals, we’ve got the latest vouchers and coupons, including 30%, 40% and 50% off, $7.95 pizzas, sides and more on our Domino’s Voucher and Coupon page.
And click on one of these links for more of the latest news and offers from Domino’s:
- DEAL: Domino’s – 100,000 Free Garlic Breads Giveaway with Deliveries from 16-22 July
- DEAL: Domino’s – 50% off Traditional/Premium Pizzas (July 23 to August 1 – Mega Week)
- NEWS: Domino’s Vegan Cheesy Garlic Bread
- NEWS: Domino’s – Sliced Avocado is back for $2 Extra
- DEAL: Domino’s $4.95 Ham & Cheese Oven Baked Sandwich
- NEWS: Domino’s $5.95 Personal Pizzas (Supreme, Hawaiian, Meatlovers & Vegorama)
- NEWS: Domino’s Espresso Thickshake
- NEWS: Domino’s Ham & Pineapple New Yorker Pizza
- NEWS: Domino’s now on Deliveroo and Foodora
- NEWS: Domino’s $5 New Cheaper Everyday Menu with 9 Pizzas & 6 Sides
- NEWS: Domino’s Oven Baked Sandwiches (Bacon & Sausage, Chicken & Gravy, 6 Meats, Chicken Bacon & Avocado)
- NEWS: Domino’s King Supreme & Giga Meat & Duo/Quattro Pizzas – 40cm/16″ Pizzas
- NEWS: Domino’s Vegan Cheese with 3 New Pizzas (Avocado Veg, Vegan Margherita, Vegan Spicy Veg Trio)
- Domino's Vouchers and Coupons
- Domino's Prices & Menu
If you’ve tried Domino’s new Thickshakes, let us know what you think in the comments!
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.