NEWS: KFC Gravy Mashies (starts 3 October)
Starting 3 October (2 October in QLD/WA), KFC will bring back one of their most popular menu items – Mashies – but this time with a bit of a twist, with a warm gravy centre for their Gravy Mashies promo!Unfortunately this promo is not currently available so you may also want to check out some of the other current promotions available, including:
- The Great Bucket Hunt with $22 Million+ in Prizes (starts 15 June 2021)
- Hot Rods return on 18 May 2021
- $4.95 Hot Rods Fill Up (until 4pm)
- 6 Free Hot Rods with any shared meal purchase via delivery with the KFC App
- Hot Rods Box
- Craft Beer Burger with Beer Marinated Tenders (Selected Stores)
- Crunch Range - Zinger Crunch Burger, Twister & Bowl, Original Crunch Twister & Bowl, Crunchy Jalapeno Slaw (NSW/ACT)
- KFC App Secret Menu
- $24.95 Mixed Feast (4 pc Chicken, 6 Tenders, 6 Nuggets, 2 Large Chips)
- $1 Raspberry Freeze
- Giant Feast (15 Pieces Chicken, 18 Nuggets, 3 Large Chips, Potato & Gravy, Coleslaw, 1.25L Drink)
- Build Your Own Bucket
Description from KFC:
Introducing KFC’s new Gravy Mashies! Delicious mash potato balls, with a warm gravy centre. They’re an exciting new snack. The middle has never been so good.
A regular serving of six mashies will cost you around $3.25, while a large serving of twelve mashies will cost you $4.95.
It’s also available in the Mashies Burger Box for around $10.95 – click on the link to read more!
It will be available from 3 October to 30 October. In QLD and WA, the promotions start and finish a day earlier.
For more of the latest KFC deals and offers, click on one of the links below!
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.