NEWS: KFC Mint Choc Krusher ($2 Happy Hour)
- The Great Bucket Hunt with $22 Million+ in Prizes (starts 15 June 2021)
- $8 Bucket Tuesdays
- Hot Rods return on 18 May 2021
- $4.95 Hot Rods Fill Up (until 4pm)
- 6 Free Hot Rods with any shared meal purchase via delivery with the KFC App
- Hot Rods Box
- Craft Beer Burger with Beer Marinated Tenders (Selected Stores)
- Crunch Range - Zinger Crunch Burger, Twister & Bowl, Original Crunch Twister & Bowl, Crunchy Jalapeno Slaw (NSW/ACT)
- KFC App Secret Menu
- $24.95 Mixed Feast (4 pc Chicken, 6 Tenders, 6 Nuggets, 2 Large Chips)
- $1 Raspberry Freeze
- Giant Feast (15 Pieces Chicken, 18 Nuggets, 3 Large Chips, Potato & Gravy, Coleslaw, 1.25L Drink)
- Build Your Own Bucket
The Mint Choc Krusher features a creamy minty blend of crushed ice with chunky and chewy chocolate bits.
Right now, it’s only $2 from 2-5pm every day during Happier Hour, or $2 anytime with the KFC Xpress App!
Krushers are also available in other flavours, including Golden Gaytime, Mint Choc, Iced Mocha, Cookies and Cream and more.
A regular Krusher normally costs around $3.95 for a regular cup. To try it out and locate your closest KFC store, click here.
If you’ve tried this latest Krusher flavour from KFC, let us know what you think in the comments! Otherwise, for more of the latest KFC deals and offers, click on one of the links below.
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.