DEAL: KFC – 9 pieces for $9.95 Tuesdays via App – Excludes NSW, VIC & SA (starts 7 September 2021)
Unfortunately this promo is not currently available so you may also want to check out some of the other current promotions available, including:
- Hot and Spicy Chicken returns 17 May 2022
- $4.95 Hot & Spicy Fill Up
- $13.95 Hot & Spicy Zinger Box
- Tender Crunch Burger (App Secret Menu)
- $2.95 Loaded Chips with Popcorn Chicken (Selected Stores)
- $1 Wicked Wing Wednesdays via App (Selected Stores)
- KFC App Secret Menu
- $3.95 Go Bucket
- Zinger Crunch & Original Crunch Twister Box
- $24.95 Cheap as Chips (8 Pieces Chicken, 6 Nuggets, 2 Large Chips & 2 Large Potato & Gravy)
- Crunch Range – Zinger Crunch Burger, Twister & Bowl, Original Crunch Twister & Bowl, Crunchy Jalapeno Slaw
- $24.95 Mixed Feast (4 pc Chicken, 6 Tenders, 6 Nuggets, 2 Large Chips)
- $1 Raspberry Freeze
- Giant Feast (15 Pieces Chicken, 18 Nuggets, 3 Large Chips, Potato & Gravy, Coleslaw, 1.25L Drink)
- Build Your Own Bucket
Starting Tuesday 7 September 2021, KFC are bringing back one of their most popular offers – 9 pieces for $9.95 Tuesdays – available exclusive to the app!
For the deal, you’ll get nine pieces of chicken – generally 2 thighs, 2 wings, 2 ribs, 2 drumsticks and one breast piece. You may be able to swap out pieces, but this depends store by store.
The deal is available nationwide except NSW, Victoria and SA. If you’re in NSW or Victoria, you can get 6 pieces for $6.95 until 6pm via the App instead.
The deal is available until 28 September 2021.
For all the latest KFC prices, click for the latest KFC Menu Prices in Australia!
To take advantage of this deal, you can locate your closest KFC store by clicking here.
To get the app, you’ll need to be in a region where KFC App ordering is available, and then you’ll need to download either the App Store or Google Play app on your phone – we’ve included the links here:
For more KFC deals and offers, click on one of the following links:
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.