This page contains info on the $5 Monopoly Money Discount prize for Macca’s Monopoly Australia 2018! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
The $5 Monopoly Money Discount gets you $5 off at selected retailers or $20 Off a $79 Spend at Amazon.com.au!
Claim your Prize
To claim your $5 Monopoly Money Discount prize, click here!
Terms and Conditions
1. Each $5 Monopoly Money Discount prize comprises of one (1) x $5 (or more) discount code/evoucher valued at $5.00 AUD (or more).
2. The Promotional Partner for the Monopoly Money Discount prize is J&C Advertising Pty Ltd (ABN 29 145 608 368) (“J&C”).
3. Each Monopoly Money Discount entitles the winner to one (1) code/evoucher for use at a participating prize partners’ website and/or venue/s, as listed on the Promotional Partner Website at monopolymoneydiscount.myinstantrewards.com.au, subject to the terms stated here. Prize winners will be able to choose one from a selection of prize partners as detailed on the Promotional Partner website. The number and dollar value of the available discount codes/evouchers per prize partner is listed on the Promotional Partner Website.
4. To claim a Monopoly Money Discount, winners must enter their Unique Prize Code and any required Personal Information on the relevant Promotional Partner Website. Winners must then select a participating prize partner and/or venue on the Promotional Partner Website to claim a Monopoly Money Discount code/evoucher, which will be sent via email to the winner’s nominated email address within twenty-four (24) hours.
5. To use a Monopoly Money Discount evoucher, winners must print their evoucher and attach their
$5 Monopoly Money Discount winning ticket, then present at the time of use to ensure the specified discount is applied. ID may be required for presentation with the evoucher as proof of identity. To use a Monopoly Money Discount code, winners must follow the instructions; visit the prize partners website and enter the code when advised. The discount code/evoucher can only be used at the chosen prize partners’ website and/or venue (as printed on the evoucher). The Monopoly Money
Discount code/evoucher does not provide any preferential treatment to the prize winner.
6. Winners should keep a copy of their $5 Monopoly Money Discount winning ticket, which may be required to validate their original win.
7. Only one (1) Monopoly Money Discount code/evoucher may be used per transaction, unless otherwise stated.
8. Monopoly Money Discount codes/evouchers are valid for one (1) use until 31 March 2019. At some prize supplier venues, additional restrictions on validity, age and height restrictions may apply – please check with the chosen prize partner/participating venue.
9. The last date to choose and claim a Monopoly Money Discount code/evoucher via the Promotional Partner Website is 16 December 2018.
10. Monopoly Money Discount codes/evouchers can be claimed online only. Access to the Internet is
required. Costs associated with accessing the Promotional Partner Website remain a winner’s responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service or telecommunications provider used.
11. It is the responsibility of the winners to use their Monopoly Money Discount code/evoucher by the specified expiry date.
12. Monopoly Money Discount codes/evouchers cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged for cash.
13. Use of Monopoly Money Discount codes/evouchers are subject to promotional availability and their use may be limited during public and school holidays and other peak periods.
14. Monopoly Money Discount codes/evouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or special offer.
15. J&C, its respective agents and distributors are not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Monopoly Money Discount codes/evouchers.
16. J&C, its respective agents and distributors will not be responsible or liable to compensate the purchaser or other bearer or accept any liability for any personal loss or injury occurring as a result of participating in this prize.
17. J&C, its respective agents and distributors do not make any contractual promise or representation regarding the quality and/or availability of the services offered by the prize partners/participating venues and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Any statutory rights the winners may have remain unaffected.
18. J&C collects personal information in order to award this prize and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Prize claims are conditional on providing this information. All prize redemption details become the property of the Promotional Partner.
19. Any disputes between winners pertaining to the use of Monopoly Money Discount codes/evouchers are strictly between the winners and the participating prize partner/participating venue.
20. The Monopoly Money Discount prizes are subject to promotional availability. J&C reserves the right to withdraw and then substitute a Monopoly Money Discount code/evoucher with another prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation. For example, if a prize supplier/ venue closes, a replacement Monopoly Money Discount evoucher/code may be issued for another prize supplier/venue.
21. Timeframes for delivery indicated in these terms and conditions may be affected by circumstances outside of the control of J&C, including, but not limited to strikes, fires, floods, earthquakes, other natural disasters, acts of terrorism, and blackouts. J&C will not be liable for delays caused by circumstances outside of its control.
22. The Monopoly Money Discount prizes are administered by J&C. Questions or queries regarding this prize can be emailed to J&C at [email protected]
23. J&C collects personal information in order to award the Monopoly Money Discount prize and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Prize claims are conditional on providing this information. All prize redemption details become the property of the Promotional Partner.