This page contains info on the Free Hobby Session prize for Macca’s Monopoly Australia 2018! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Participating Locations by State
- New South Wales (NSW) Free Hobby Session Locations
- Victoria (VIC) Free Hobby Session Locations
- Queensland (QLD) Free Hobby Session Locations
- Western Australia (WA) Free Hobby Session Locations
- South Australia (SA) Free Hobby Session Locations
- Tasmania (TAS) Free Hobby Session Locations
- Australian Capital Territory (ACT) Free Hobby Session Locations
- Northern Territory (NT) Free Hobby Session Locations
Link to Claim your Prize
To claim your Free Hobby Session prize, click here!
Terms & Conditions
1. The Free Hobby Session prize comprises of one (1) x free session evoucher valued up to $20.00 (“Hobby Session Pass”).
2. The Promotional Partner for the Free Hobby Session prize is J&C Advertising (ABN 29 145 608
3. Each Hobby Session Pass prize entitles the winner to one (1) free session (or equivalent), adult or child, at a participating venue listed on the promotional partner website monopolyhobbies.myinstantrewards.com.au (“Promotional Partner Website”) and is subject to the terms stated here.
4. To claim a Hobby Session Pass, winners must enter their Unique Prize Code and any required Personal Information on the Promotional Partner Website and select a participating venue/provider to be issued with a Hobby Session Pass. The Hobby Session Pass is sent to the winner’s nominated email address within twenty-four (24) hours.
5. The last date to claim a Hobby Session Pass via the Promotional Partner Website is 16 December 2018.
6. To use the Hobby Session Pass at a venue, it must be printed and the Monopoly Free Hobby Session winning ticket must be attached to the Hobby Session Pass before surrendering at the venue, to ensure the winner is not charged for the session. ID may be required for presentation with the Hobby Session Pass as proof of identity. Hobby Session Passescan only be used at the venue printed on the Hobby Session Pass. No photocopies or duplications of Hobby Session Passes will be accepted. If alternative or additional instructions apply, these will be noted on the Hobby Session Pass.
7. Where the Hobby Session Pass is redeemed online, a winner must follow the instructions and use the free Hobby Session unique code when advised. Unique codes will be valid for one (1) use only.
8. Winners should keep a copy of their Monopoly Free Hobby Session winning ticket, which may be required to validate their original win.
9. Only one (1) Hobby Session Pass may be used per person per venue. Persons winning multiple Hobby Session prizes will need to use their Hobby Session Passes at different venues/providers each time.
10. Individual venues reserve the right to limit the total number of Hobby Session Passes that may be redeemed at their venue on any given day. Please contact the venue/provider in advance of redemption to avoid disappointment.
11. Hobby Session Passes are valid for one (1) use at a participating venue until 31 March 2019. Standard terms at participating venues/providers will apply. Additional conditions of use may apply at venues/providers, e.g. restrictions of use – please check with the chosen participating venue/provider.
12. The Hobby Session prize can only be claimed online. Access to the Internet is required. Costs associated with accessing the Promotional Partner Website remain a winner’s responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service or telecommunications provider used.
13. Hobby Session Passes must be presented at the participating venue and possession of a Hobby Session Passes does not provide the Attraction Pass does not entitle the holder to any preferential treatment.
14. It is the responsibility of the winners to use their Hobby Session Pass/s by the expiry date. No extensions or replacements can be made. Hobby Session Passes cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged for cash.
15. Attraction passes cannot be transferred or sold.
16. Use of Hobby Session Passes are subject to promotional availability at participating venues/providers and their use may be limited during public and school holidays and other peak periods.
17. Hobby Session Passes cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, promotion or special offer.
18. J&C, its respective agents and distributors are not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Hobby Session Passes.
19. J&C, its respective agents and distributors will not be responsible or liable to compensate the purchaser or other bearer or accept any liability for any personal loss or injury occurring at the participating venue.
20. J&C, its respective agents and distributors do not make any contractual promise or representation regarding the quality and/or availability of the services offered by the venues and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Any statutory rights the winners may have remain unaffected.
21. Any disputes between winners pertaining to the use of a Hobby Session Passes are strictly between the winners and the participating venue/provider.
22. The Free Hobby Session prize is subject to promotional availability. J&C reserves the right to withdraw and then substitute a Free Hobby Session prize with another prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation. For example, if a venue closes, a replacement Hobby Session Pass may be issued for another venue/provider.
23. All winners taking advantage of Hobby Session Pass prizes do so on complete acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. The Hobby Session prizes are administered by J&C. Questions or queries regarding this prize can be emailed to J&C at [email protected]
25. The terms of the Hobby Session prizes are as stated in these Conditions of Entry (including this Schedule 2) and no other representations (written or oral) shall apply.
26. Timeframes for delivery indicated in these terms and conditions may be affected by circumstances outside of the control of J&C, including, but not limited to strikes, fires, floods, earthquakes, other natural disasters, acts of terrorism, and blackouts. J&C will not be liable for delays caused by circumstances outside of its control.
27. J&C collects personal information in order to award the Free Hobby Session prize and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Prize claims are conditional on providing this information. All prize redemption details become the property of the Promotional Partner.