This page contains info on the Free Hobby Session prize for Macca’s Monopoly Australia 2020! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Click here to return to the main Free Hobby session post for full Terms & Conditions.
2020 NT Locations
- Yoga Hive
- Art Eye Deer
Terms and Conditions
1. The Free Hobby Session prize comprises of one (1) x free session evoucher valued up to $20.00 (free Hobby Session evoucher).
2. The Promotional Partner for the Free Hobby Session prize is J&C Advertising (ABN 29 145 608 368).
3. Each Free Hobby Session prize entitles the winner to one (1) free session (or equivalent), adult or child, at a participating venue listed on the promotional website www.maccasplayprizes.com.au and is subject to the terms stated here.
4. To claim a Free Hobby Session evoucher, winners must enter their Unique Prize Code and any required Personal Information on the promotional website and select a participating venue/provider to be issued with a free Hobby Session evoucher. This evoucher is sent to the winner’s nominated email address within twenty-four (24) hours.
5. The last date to claim a Free Hobby Session evoucher via the promotional website is 23:59 on October 25th 2020.
6. To use the Free Hobby Session evoucher at a venue follow the instructions provided. Some evouchers may be presented via your smartphone. Other venues require the evoucher to be printed and the Monopoly Free Hobby Session winning ticket attached to the evoucher before surrendering at the venue, to ensure the winner is not charged for the session. Where the prize has been won by other means, for example, via a free game email from McDonald’s, a copy of the email is required in lieu of the winning ticket. ID may be required for presentation with the evoucher as proof of identity.
Free Hobby Session evouchers can only be used at the venue printed on the evoucher. No photocopies or duplications of evouchers will be accepted. If alternative or additional instructions apply, these will be noted on the evoucher.
7. Where the Free Hobby Session is redeemed online, a winner must follow the instructions and use the Free Hobby Session unique code when advised. Unique codes will be valid for one use only.
8. Winners should keep a copy of their Monopoly Free Hobby Session winning ticket, which may be required to validate their original win.
9. Only one (1) Free Hobby Session evoucher may be used per person per venue. Persons winning multiple Hobby Session prizes will need to use their Free Hobby Session evouchers at different venues/providers each time.
10. Some venues/providers have limits on the number of Free Hobby Session evouchers available as part of this prize promotion. Once these limits have been reached the venues/providers will be removed from the promotional website.
11. Individual venues reserve the right to limit the total number of Free Hobby Session evouchers that may be redeemed at their venue on any given day. Please contact the venue/provider in advance of redemption to avoid disappointment.
12. Free Hobby Session evouchers are valid for one (1) use at a participating venue until 31 March 2021, unless otherwise stated. Standard terms at participating venues/providers will apply. Additional conditions of use may apply at venues/providers, e.g. restrictions of use – please check with the chosen participating venue/provider.
13. This Free Hobby Session prize can be claimed online only. Access to the Internet is required. Costs associated with accessing the promotional website remain a winner’s responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service or telecommunications provider used.
14. Possession of a Free Hobby Session evoucher does not provide the evoucher holder to any preferential treatment.
15. It is the responsibility of the winners to use their Free Hobby Session evoucher/s by the expiry date. No extensions or replacements can be made. Free Hobby Session evouchers cannot be transferred, sold, exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
16. Use of Free Hobby Session evouchers are subject to promotional availability at participating venues/providers and their use may be limited during public and school holidays and other peak periods.
17. Free Hobby Session evouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, promotion or special offer.
18. J&C, its respective agents and distributors are not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Free Hobby Session evouchers.
19. J&C, its respective agents and distributors will not be responsible or liable to compensate the purchaser or other bearer or accept any liability for any personal loss or injury occurring at the participating venue.
20. J&C, its respective agents and distributors do not make any contractual promise or representation regarding the quality and/or availability of the services offered by the venues and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Any statutory rights the winners may have remain unaffected.
21. Any dispute pertaining to the use of a Free Hobby Session evoucher is strictly between the winner and the participating venue/provider.
22. The Free Hobby Session prize is subject to promotional availability. J&C reserves the right to withdraw and then substitute a Free Hobby Session prize with another prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation. For example, if a venue closes, a replacement Free Hobby Session evoucher may be issued for another venue/provider.
23. Timeframes for delivery indicated in these terms and conditions may be affected by circumstances outside of the control of J&C, including, but not limited to strikes, fires, floods, earthquakes, other natural disasters, pandemics, acts of terrorism, and blackouts. J&C will not be liable for delays caused by circumstances outside of its control.
25. Questions or queries regarding this prize can be emailed to J&C at [email protected]
Click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!