free movieThis page contains info on the Free Movie Ticket prize for Macca’s Monopoly Australia 2020! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Claim your Free Movie Ticket
Click here to go to the website to input your code and claim your Free Movie Ticket!
Terms and Conditions
1. Each Movie Ticket prize comprises of one (1) x movie eVoucher valued up to $23.00.
2. The Promotional Partner for the Movie Ticket prize is J&C Advertising Pty Ltd ABN 29 145 608 368 (“J&C”).
3. Each Movie Ticket prize entitles the winner to one (1) adult movie eVoucher via the Promotional Partner website available at www.maccasplayprizes.com.au. A movie eVoucher may be exchanged for one (1) standard adult admission movie ticket at a participating cinema. Some cinemas may only provide postal movie vouchers as detailed on the Promotional Partner website.
4. To claim a Movie Ticket prize, a winner must enter their Unique Prize Code on the Promotional Partner Website by 23:59 on October 25th 2020, provide required personal information (e.g. name, email) and choose a preferred cinema. The movie eVoucher is then sent to the winners’ nominated email address within twenty-four (24) hours.
5. Costs associated with accessing the Promotional Partner Website remain a winner’s responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service or telecommunications provider used.
6. Movie eVouchers are valid as per expiry noted on eVoucher (minimum of three months) and exclude use on Saturdays after 5pm, unless otherwise stated.
7. Movie eVouchers may be used for online bookings where the cinema allows. Booking fees will apply.
8. Movie eVouchers cannot be redeemed for Gold Class, Premium seating concepts, 4DX, Boutique, Event Junior, Movie Marathons, Chicks At The Flicks, group bookings or any sessions classified as festivals, alternate content or special events including but not limited to foreign films. Movie eVouchers are not valid for use at Moonlight Cinemas or Skyline Drive In. Surcharges apply to upgrade to V-Max or 3D screenings and must be paid at the time of booking. 3D glasses sold separately. Not valid with any other promotion. No refunds given except those required by law. No date extensions available. No change given. Movie eVouchers cannot be transferred or sold without the prior written permission of The Greater Union Organisation Pty Limited or participating cinema.
9. Movie eVouchers do not guarantee a seat – seating is subject to availability.
10. Movie eVouchers will be void and will not be redeemable if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in anyway, or if the barcode is illegible.
11. These terms may be subject to change.
12. Timeframes for movie eVoucher delivery indicated in these terms and conditions may be affected by circumstances outside of the control of J&C, including, but not limited to strikes, fires, floods, earthquakes, other natural disasters, acts of terrorism, and blackouts. J&C will not be liable for delays caused by circumstances outside of its control.
13. The Movie Ticket prize is subject to promotional availability. J&C reserves the right to withdraw and then substitute a movie eVoucher with another prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation. For example, if a cinema closes, a replacement movie eVoucher may be issued for another cinema.
14. J&C collects personal information in order to award the Free Movie Ticket prize and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Prize claims are conditional on providing this information. All prize redemption details become the property of the Promotional Partner.
15. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promotional Partner (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability for any personal injury or any loss or damage whether direct, indirect, special or consequential arising in any way out of the promotion or use of a Movie Ticket prize.
16. Questions regarding the Movie Ticket prize can be emailed to [email protected]