This page contains info on the One Month Digital News Membership prize for Macca’s Monopoly Australia 2019! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Terms and Conditions
1. The One Month of News prize comprises of a One (1) Month Digital Membership prize code valued at $31.
2. The Promotional Partner for the One (1) Month Digital Membership prize code is Nationwide News Pty Ltd ABN (98 008 438 828).
3. One (1) Month Digital Membership prize codes can be used to redeem a complimentary one month full access digital subscription to one of the participating publications included in this promotion.
4. Participating publications included in this promotion are: The Daily Telegraph, Herald Sun, The Courier Mail, The Advertiser, NT News, Cairns Post, Gold Coast Bulletin, Townsville Bulletin, Geelong Advertiser, The Mercury.
5. One (1) Month Digital Membership includes complimentary access to all digital news, stories and articles on any of the website, m-site, mobile and tablet app, and digital print edition of the printed newspaper (excluding inserts) of all the above participating publications as well as access to SuperCoach Stats, and full access to +Rewards, our members’ only loyalty program.
6. Winners will be issued with a prize code which can be redeemed at newsplus.net.au/monopolyone until 31 January 2020.
7. Winners must sign up, provide credit card details and agree to standard terms and conditions to redeem the prize code. Prize winners aged under 18 years will require consent from a parent or guardian and the card holder to authorise charges to be made.
9. Prize codes are non-refundable and valid for single use only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Prize not available to customers with an existing membership to a participating publication included in this promotion.
10. One (1) Month Digital Membership prize codes cannot be used to purchase another gift voucher or for a corporate order.
11. One (1) Month Digital Membership prize codes cannot be exchanged for cash.
12. One (1) Month Digital Membership prize codes are subject to their prevailing terms and conditions of use, including expiry dates, and are not replaceable if lost or stolen.
13. Codes cannot be redeemed by any person who has previously breached any of our subscription terms and conditions.
14. After the complimentary one (1) month period, the subscription will automatically roll over to a paid subscription billed $31 monthly unless the customer cancels in accordance with full terms and conditions (available here: www.dailytelegraph.com.au/subscriptionterms).
15. Each payment, once made, is non-refundable, subject to law.
16. A valid and active email address and phone number is required for account set up.
17. Prices after the introductory price period may be varied in accordance with the full offer terms and conditions – see www.dailytelegraph.com.au/subscriptionterms for full details.
18. +Rewards are accurate at the time of publication, subject to change and provided you remain a member. For full +Rewards terms and conditions, please visit dailytelegraph.com.au/rewards.