This page contains info on the Piaggio Zip 50cc Scooter prize, for Macca’s Monopoly Australia 2017! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information.
- Each Piaggio Scooter prize comprises of one (1) x Zip 50 2T scooter valued at $2,490.00 including on-road costs depending on the State or Territory of vehicle registration.
- The Promotional Partner for the Piaggio Scooter prize is Peter Stevens Importers Pty. Ltd (ABN 75 006 049 592).
- Prize is non-negotiable, and non-transferable. Piaggio Scooter must be picked up from the winners’ nearest authorised Piaggio dealer. Colour choice subject to availability.
- Piaggio Scooter includes twelve (12) months registration in the place of residence of the winner, twelve (12) months third party compulsory insurance, on road costs and stamp duty, but excludes comprehensive insurance and operational costs, which are the responsibility of the winner. All ancillary costs or accessories not expressly provided are the responsibility of the winner.
- To be eligible to claim the Piaggio Scooter, the winner must be capable of obtaining motor vehicle registration of the vehicle in his or her name and a licence to use the motor vehicle in accordance with the applicable legislation where the vehicle is collected. If a winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the motor vehicle in his or her name or lawfully use the vehicle, then the winner may, at their own cost, assign the motor vehicle to another person who holds the required licence and has the legal capacity to obtain registration.
- It is a condition of being awarded the Piaggio Scooter prize that a winner must, following notification and prior to the awarding of the prize, confirm their full name and address, and provide the Promoter with a copy of their current and valid Australian driver’s license (or the current and valid Australian driver’s licence of their parent or legal guardian, if applicable). The winner (and their parent or legal guardian, if applicable) must provide all information and sign all documentation necessary to enable the Promoter (or its nominated dealer) to register a vehicle in a winner’s name (or the name of their parent or legal guardian, if applicable) prior to the prize winner’s collection of the Piaggio Scooter from the dealership. All costs associated with travel to and from the dealership is at the winner’s own cost. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any mechanical, body or paint repairs or repairs or maintenance of any kind relating to the prize after the date and time of prize collection by a winner. Any vehicles depicted in any promotional material are not necessarily the same colour or grade as each prize vehicle, and are for illustration purposes only.
- A winner (or their parent or legal guardian where a winner is aged 14 years and older but less than 18 years) will be contacted by the Promoter to arrange for collection of the Piaggio Scooter from the prize supplier dealership nearest to the winner’s (or their parent’s or legal guardian’s where a winner is aged 14 years and older but less than 18 years) usual residential address. When the Piaggio Scooter is collected, a winner (or parent or legal guardian where a winner is aged 14 years and older but less than 18 years) must provide insurance documentation and a valid driver’s licence for inspection and demonstrate that the Promoter has arranged the required registration in the winner’s name (or their parent or legal guardian’s name, where a winner is aged less than 18 years), before the Piaggio Scooter may be taken away from the collection point.