This page contains info on the Suzuki Address 110 Scooter prize for Macca’s Monopoly Australia 2019! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Terms and Conditions
1. Each Scooter prize comprises of one (1) x Suzuki Address 110 Scooter valued at up to $3,190.00. The scooter is available in the winner’s selection of either of the following colour schemes: Brilliant White or Metallic Triton Blue. Colour choices are subject to availability at the relevant dealership.
2. The promotional partner for the Suzuki Address 110 is Suzuki Australia Limited (ABN 57 001 828 164).
3. On road costs include costs associated with registration of the motor vehicle including twelve (12) months registration in the place of residence of the winner, twelve (12) months third party compulsory insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges.
4. Prize includes standard fittings, registration and a full tank of fuel. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming this prize are the responsibility of the winner. All optional extras and accessories, comprehensive insurance and any other insurance not stated as included in the prize, personal costs and any other ancillary associated with redeeming the prize are excluded and are the responsibility of the winner.
5. A winner (or their parent or legal guardian where a winner is aged 14 years and older but less than 18 years) will be contacted by the promotional partner to arrange for collection of the Suzuki vehicle from the promotional partner dealership nearest to the winner’s (or their parent’s or legal guardian’s where a winner is aged 14 years and older but less than 18 years) usual residential address. Delivery or collection of a vehicle is subject to availability of the vehicle. If a vehicle is collected, the winner (or their parent or legal guardian where a winner is aged 14 years and older but less than 18 years) is responsible for all costs incurred by them to travel to and from the nearest dealership to collect the vehicle. When the Suzuki vehicle is collected, a winner (or their parent or legal guardian where a winner is aged 14 years and older but less than 18 years) must provide a current valid motorcycle’s licence for inspection before the Suzuki vehicle may be driven away from the collection point.
6. It is a condition of being awarded the prize that a winner must, following notification and prior to the awarding of the prize, confirm their full name and address, and provide the Promoter with a copy of their current and valid Australian motorcycle’s license (or the current and valid Australian motorcycle’s licence of their parent or legal guardian, if applicable). The winner (and their parent or legal guardian, if applicable) must provide all information and sign all documentation necessary to enable the Promoter (or its nominated dealer) to register a vehicle in a winner’s name (or the name of their parent or legal guardian, if applicable) prior to the prize winner’s collection of the car from the dealership. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any mechanical, body or paint repairs or repairs or maintenance of any kind relating to the prize after the date and time of prize collection by a winner. Any vehicles depicted in any promotional material are not necessarily the same colour or grade as each prize vehicle, and are for illustration purposes only.
7. To be eligible to claim a Suzuki vehicle prize, the winner must be capable of obtaining motor vehicle registration of the Suzuki vehicle in his or her name in accordance with the applicable legislation where the vehicle is collected. If a winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register a Suzuki vehicle in his or her name then such winner may assign the Suzuki vehicle prize toanother person with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The promoter and promotional partner take no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the promoter before the motorcycle is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined, in the promoter’s sole discretion.