This page contains info on the Two Concert Tickets prize for Macca’s Monopoly Australia 2019! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Terms and Conditions
1. Each Two Concert Tickets prize comprises of two (2) Tickets to a Sony AAA Artist valued up to $1,000 (Prize).
2. The Promotional Partner for the AAA Artist tickets is Sony Music Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 95 107 133 184)) (Sony Music Australia).
3. The Prize will be available for selected events from Sony Music Australia and at selected locations on selected dates in Australia in Sony Music Australia’s sole discretion. The Prize will be for events held on set dates between September 2019 and August 2020 (Event).
4. The age requirement of a Prize winner and guest attending an Event, is subject to the Event venue’s conditions. If the Prize winner is under 18, they must take a parent or legal guardian as their guest who must accompany the Prize winner at all times while undertaking the Prize. If the Event venue requires both the Prize winner and their guest to be 18 years and older, and the Prize winner is under 18, the Prize winner may transfer this Prize to their parent, legal guardian or immediate family member (brother, sister) who is aged 18 years and older.
5. Experiences will vary per event.
6. Prize winners will be provided with two preferred location options on set dates.
7. Prize winners will need to confirm their choice within 3 business days of the AAA Artist Ticket location options being presented. If Prize winner cannot be contacted or does not provide ticket preference within 3 business days, or if the Prize winner rejects the Prize or in the event of non-compliance with all terms and conditions, the Prize will be forfeited. Upon Prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
8. The Prize winner is only entitled to the relevant Prize as outlined above and is not entitled to any additional prizing or cash reimbursement to compensate for any difference in actual Prize redemption cost and maximum value. The Prize is not transferable nor can the Prize be taken as cash other than as specifically set out in these terms and conditions. No compensation is payable if the Prize winner cannot receive any aspect of the Prize for any reason.
9. AAA Artist tickets are subject to their prevailing terms and conditions of use, including expiry dates, and are not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged.
10. Attendance at the Event is subject to the Prize winner and their guest’s compliance with the Event venue’s conditions of entry and any instructions and directions given. Sony Music Australia accepts no liability or responsibility for any failure to comply with the above conditions of entry. Sony Music Australia and the event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject the Prize winner and/or guest for any inappropriate behavior, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the Prize.
11. All additional costs not expressly stated herein but incurred in acceptance and use of the Prize is the responsibility of the Prize winner and their guest and will NOT be the responsibility of Sony Music Australia. The Prize winner and their guest will be responsible for paying for those costs not expressly set out herein and which may include (but is not limited to) flights, on-ground transportation, additional taxes, personal items, phone calls, travel insurance, meals, drinks, souvenirs, sightseeing or activities, incidentals, gratuities, surcharges or other ancillary costs which are the sole expense and responsibility of the Prize winner and their guest.
12. If for some reason beyond Sony Music Australia’s control, it is not possible to supply the Prize as advertised, Sony Music Australia will be entitled to supply a substitution prize in its sole discretion. If the Prize is not capable of running as planned due to any reason (including, but not limited to fraud, a state of emergency, natural disaster, war, technical failures or any other causes), Sony Music Australia reserves the right without liability to the entrants to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Prize.
13. Sony Music Australia will not be liable or responsible to compensate Prize winner or their guest, or to accept any liability for any personal loss or injury occurring at an Event.
14. Seating locations at the Event cannot be determined.
15. Tickets delivered to Australian addresses only.