This page contains info on the Week of Car Rental from Europcar prize for Macca’s Monopoly Australia 2019! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Terms and Conditions
1. Each One Week Europcar Car Rental prize comprises of one (1) car rental of up to 7 days with Europcar (subject to applicable kilometre restrictions) valued at $500.00.
2. The Promotional Partner for the One Week Europcar Car Rental prize is CLA Trading Pty Ltd (ABN 81 082 220 399).
3. Vehicles subject to availability. A reservation restriction of at least four (4) hours prior to vehicle pick up applies.
4. If a Month of Parking winner is under 16 years of age, or through any legal incapacity or otherwise, is unable to use a motor vehicle, then the winner may transfer the BP Free Fuel prize to another person.
5. Base rate excludes Vehicle Registration Recovery Fee (VRRF) applies to all rentals to recover Europcar’s cost of registering/licensing the vehicle. For details visit europcar.com.au/monopoly.
6. Valid at all participating Europcar locations across Australia.
7. The Car Rental prize cannot be transferred (unless otherwise stated) and cannot be redeemed for cash.
8. Valid for bookings between 1 September 2019 – 31 May 2020 and rental pick-ups between 1 September 2019 – 31 August 2020.
9. Blackout dates include school holidays, Easter, and special events. Visit europcar.com.au/monopoly for full details.
10. Europcar standard age, credit card and driver requirements apply and are available at europcar.com.au/monopoly. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. No minimum length of rental period applies.
11. Prize winner must be no less than 21 years of age and hold a full, current, unrestricted driving licence for the rental period valid and appropriate for the class of vehicle that shows your current residential address and which is written in English or an international licence translated into English.
12. If the prize winner is under 18 years of age, the prize may only be transferred to their legal guardian or if they are 18 years of age or older, the prize may be transferred to a member of their immediate family (mother, father, sister, brother, spouse, or domestic partner) who is aged 21 years or more.
13. Extra charges may apply to options selected, if a vehicle is not returned to the same pick up location or if the vehicle is returned late, if the vehicle is not returned full of fuel (unless the prepaid fuel option is purchased), if infringements are incurred or toll roads used, or if the allowed kilometre limit is exceeded.
14. Valid for an Intermediate automatic (Standard passenger vehicle category IDAR) vehicle only.
15. Standard passenger vehicles include unlimited kilometres for up to 14 days for pick-ups in metropolitan areas, 200 kilometres per day for pick-ups in country areas and 100 kilometres per day for pick-ups in remote areas including rentals in Darwin, Alice Springs and all locations in the Northern Territory.
16. If there is damage, theft of the vehicle or third party loss, a One Week Europcar Car Rental winner must also pay up to the standard ‘Damage Liability Fee’ (DLF). Optional ‘Damage Cover Products’ may be purchased to reduce liability, but there may be no cover under some circumstances. For further information, see europcar.com.au/monopoly.