This page contains info on the Uber Eats Twice A Week for a Year / Year of Food Delivery from Uber Eats prize for Macca’s Monopoly Australia 2019! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Terms and Conditions
1. Uber Eats Twice A Week For A Year comprises of 1 x Uber Eats e-gift card code that may be redeemed for up to 104 orders via the Uber Eats app within 12 months of it being issued to the winner. Up to $50 will be deducted from the total price of each order, including delivery fee.
2. If the total cost of an order and delivery is less than $50, the unused portion will be forfeited and will not roll over to the winner’s next order.
3. Total value of prize is up to $5,200.
4. The Promotional Partner for this prize is Uber Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 49 160 299 865).
5. The Uber Eats e-gift card code may only be used on the Uber Eats app in Australia.
6. The Uber Eats e-gift card code must be activated on the winner’s account before the winner places the first order. The Uber Eats e-gift card code will then be automatically redeemed on the winner’s next 104 orders on the Uber Eats app over 12 months.
7. The Uber Eats e-gift card code cannot be used in conjunction with any other Uber Eats e-gift card or promo code.
8. Any unused portion of the Uber Eats e-gift card code on expiry will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed, transferred or exchanged for cash.
9. Uber Eats e-gift card codes are subject to their prevailing terms and conditions of use, including expiry dates, and are not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged.
10. A winner will receive the prize in the form of a $5,200 VISA gift card if the winner’s valid drivers licence shows a residential address where the Uber Eats app is unavailable. Use of the VISA gift card is subject to its terms.