This page contains info on the $2,500 Booking.com Travel Escape prize for Hungry Jack’s UNO 2023! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info and prize information!
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotional Partner for the $2,500 Booking.com Travel Escape prize is TLC Marketing Worldwide Australia & NZ Pty Ltd (ABN 75 622 802 180).
2. Information on how to claim and redeem the $2,500 Booking.com Travel Escape forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The $2,500 Travel Escape prize is awarded in the form of $2,500 cash via bank transfer for the Winner to spend towards holiday booking at booking.com. The $2,500 Travel Escape prize is valued at a total of $2,500.
4. Where the price of Travel Escape booking exceeds the amount of the prize, the balance must be paid by an alternative payment method by the Winner.
5. Following TLC’s receipt of the properly-completed details form, the prize will be paid in Australian Dollars into the Australian bank account nominated by the prize winner via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
6. A winner is responsible for supplying the correct bank details to receive the prize amount. In the event that an incorrect bank account details are supplied and the funds have been transferred, the funds cannot be replaced or resend except the error was caused by fraud or negligence by TLC or its employees.
7. In the event that wrong bank account details were supplied by the prize winner, the funds will not be replaceable.
8. Winner’s full name, mobile phone number and billing address might be required for bank transfer issuance.
9. The prize does not include travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, taxes not included in the price of the ticket, ground transportation, flights, accommodation or any other costs of a personal nature. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of each prize-winner and companion. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination.
10. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
11. If for some reason beyond the Promotional Partner’s control, it is not possible to supply a prize or prize element as advertised, the Promotional Partner will substitute a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value in lieu, in Promotional Partner’s discretion, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
12. The Promoter, TLC or the Participating Outlets shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law and the users of the Booking.com Travel Escape Prize indemnifies the Promoter and the Participating Outlet in relation to any claim, loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained.