This page contains info on the $500 JB Hi-Fi eGift Card prize for Hungry Jack’s UNO 2023! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info and prize information!
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotional Partner for the $500 JB Hi-Fi eGift Card prize is JB HI-FI GROUP Pty Ltd (ABN 37 093 114 286).
2. JB Hi-Fi eGift Cards (Gift Cards) entitle the holder to goods/services equal to the value stated on the Gift Card or remaining after partial redemption.
3. Gift Cards are only redeemable within any JB Hi-Fi Store in Australia and the online retail store www.jbhifi.com.au.
4. Gift Cards are not redeemable for goods purchased from JB Hi-Fi Solutions (including goods purchased from JB Hi-Fi Solutions websites).
5. Gift Cards are not redeemable for JB Hi-Fi Education Orders, BYOD Portal Orders, Family and Friends Orders (Including goods purchased from related websites), Miele, Asko or Agency Products.
6. Gift Cards may not be exchanged (wholly or partly) for cash.
7. The value shown on a Gift Card includes GST.
8. Gift Cards are partially redeemable and any unused balance will remain on the Gift Card and cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. If the Gift Card holder’s order exceeds the amount of the Gift Card, the Gift Card holder will be required to pay for the difference in price between the value of the Gift Card and the retail price of the goods or services.
10. All Gift Cards sold at JB Hi-Fi or at third party locations do not expire. Gift Cards can be redeemed at any time even if a Gift Card specifies an expiry date. This excludes Ultimate Kids Gift Cards and Ultimate Teens Gift Cards, which will be subject to the expiry date stated on those cards.
11. Should JB Hi-Fi suspect any fraud relating to a Gift Card, JB Hi-Fi may refuse to redeem the Gift Card until JB Hi-Fi is satisfied that no fraud has occurred.
12. JB Hi-Fi is not liable for any lost/stolen Gift Cards. Please contact a JB Hi-Fi store immediately if your Gift Card has been lost/stolen. Lost/stolen Gift Cards can only be replaced if satisfactory proof of purchase is provided and the Gift Card has not been redeemed.
13. Gift Cards are not sold and are unable to be redeemed at the Sydney International Airport store.
14. Gift Cards are not redeemable for other Gift Cards.