This page contains info on the Mitsubishi ASX prize for Hungry Jack’s UNO 2023! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info and prize information!
Terms and Conditions
1. Each Grand Prize consists of one (1) Mitsubishi ASX LS 2WD 2.0L CVT Auto White and is valued up to AU$29,740 (inclusive of GST and on-road costs). The Promotional Partner for the Grand prize in AU is Mitsubishi Motors Australia Limited (ABN 53 007 870 395)
2. The vehicle has an automatic transmission. The Grand Prize will be supplied in White with standard number plates
3. White colour is subject to availability and may vary from any Prize image shown. Any vehicles depicted in the promotional material are not necessarily the same colour or grade as the prize vehicle and are for illustration purposes only
4. The prize includes standard fittings, twelve (12) months of registration in the winner’s place of residence, twelve (12) months of third-party compulsory insurance, on-road costs, stamp duty and dealer delivery costs, dependent on the residential address of the winner
5. Comprehensive insurance and any other insurance not stated as included in the prize, operational costs, and any other ancillary costs or accessories not expressly provided are the responsibility of the winner.
6. The Promotional Partner will contact a winner to arrange for the collection of the Grand Prize from the Promotional Partner dealership nearest to the winner’s usual residential address
7. Collection of a Grand Prize is subject to the availability of the vehicle. The winner is responsible for all costs incurred for them to travel to and from the nearest dealership to collect the vehicle
8. To be eligible to claim a Grand Prize, the winner must obtain motor vehicle registration of the car in his or her name per the applicable legislation where the vehicle is collected. If a winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the Grand Prize in his or her name, then such winner may assign the Grand Prize to another person with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter and Promotional Partner take no responsibility for such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the Grand Prize is awarded. In accepting the prize, the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined at the Promoter’s sole discretion. When the Grand Prize is collected, a winner must provide a valid driver’s licence for inspection before the
Grand Prize may be driven away from the collection point
9. The Promoter and TLC accepts no responsibility for any mechanical, body or paint repairs or repairs of maintenance of any kind relating to the Grand Prize after the date of prize collection by the winner.
10. Availability of the Grand prize may be delayed due to COVID-19 or stock-related issues/restrictions (for example, but not limited to manufacturing delays, shipping delays, government restrictions/orders and national/state/overseas border closures). If availability is delayed, the Promoter/TLC will keep the Grand prize winner informed and updated as to when they can expect to receive the Grand prize. Alternatively, due to availability issues, the Promoter/TLC may, at their absolute discretion, offer the Grand prize winner an alternative cash prize