NEWS: Domino’s Eight Meats Pizza (launches 25 September)
|Get the latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au:
The new pizza from Domino’s features chicken, chorizo, pepperoni, Aussie ground beef, smoked leg ham, pork & fennel sausage, Italian sausage, crispy rasher bacon on a BBQ sauce base.
As this is on the traditional range, regular pricing ranges from $10.95 to $13.95 depending on the store – but for deals for this pizza, we’ve got the latest vouchers and coupons, including 30%, 40% and 50% off, $7.95 pizzas, sides and more on our Domino’s Voucher and Coupon page.
And click on one of these links for more of the latest news and offers from Domino’s:
- NEWS: Domino’s Chocoholic Dessert Pizza (launches December 11)
- NEWS: Domino’s New Pizzas with Sliced Avocado and Chorizo (starting December 11)
- NEWS: Domino’s New Yorker Range – 40cm/16″ Pizzas (launches 18 December)
- NEWS: Domino’s King Supreme & Giga Meat – 40cm/16″ Pizzas
- NEWS: Domino’s Rewards – Free Pizza when you earn 90 points (10 points per $10 spend)
- NEWS: Domino’s New Extreme Desserts
- NEWS: Domino’s Anywhere – Get Delivery to Parks & Beaches without an address
- Domino's Vouchers and Coupons
If you’ve tried Domino’s new Eight Meats Pizza, let us know what you think in the comments!
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.
|The latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au: