NEWS: Domino’s switches to Pepsi products starting 16 September
|Get the latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au:
That means Coke’s range of drinks, including Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta and Lift will be switching to the Pepsi equivalents – including Pepsi, 7-UP, Sunkist and Solo.
A 375ml can will set you back around $2.60, while a 1.25L bottle will set you back $4.95 – the same price Coke is currently at Domino’s.
This means Domino’s will join the other major pizza chain – Pizza Hut, as well as KFC, in serving Pepsi, while the other major fast food chains including McDonald’s, Hungry Jacks, Subway, Red Rooster and Oporto will continue to serve Coke.
It seems that for the time being, Coke products will continue be offered until stocks run out. After that, you’ll only get to select Pepsi products.
For those looking for a Domino’s deal, we’ve got the latest vouchers and coupons, including 30%, 40% and 50% off, $7.95 pizzas, sides and more on our Domino’s Voucher and Coupon page.
And click on one of these links for more of the latest news and offers from Domino’s:
- NEWS: Domino’s Chocoholic Dessert Pizza (launches December 11)
- NEWS: Domino’s New Pizzas with Sliced Avocado and Chorizo (starting December 11)
- NEWS: Domino’s New Yorker Range – 40cm/16″ Pizzas (launches 18 December)
- NEWS: Domino’s King Supreme & Giga Meat – 40cm/16″ Pizzas
- NEWS: Domino’s Rewards – Free Pizza when you earn 90 points (10 points per $10 spend)
- NEWS: Domino’s New Extreme Desserts
- NEWS: Domino’s Anywhere – Get Delivery to Parks & Beaches without an address
- Domino's Vouchers and Coupons
Let us know what you think about the latest Domino’s changes, and other Domino’s news in the comments.
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.
|The latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au: