This page contains info on the $10,000 Webjet eGift Card prize for Macca’s Monopoly Australia 2023! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Terms and Conditions
1) The $10,000 Webjet eGift Card prize comprises of one (1) x eGift Card valued at $10,000 (“eGift Card”). eGift Cards are redeemable at www.webjet.com.au, on desktop, mobile and app.
2) The Promotional Partner for the $10,000 Webjet eGift Card prize is Webjet Marketing Pty Ltd (ABN 84 063 430 848).
3) By redeeming or attempting to redeem a Gift Card, you accept and agree to be bound by these Gift Card Terms and Conditions, and also the Webjet general website Terms and Conditions: https://www.webjet.com.au/about/booking-terms/.
4) eGift Cards may be redeemed at www.webjet.com.au on desktop, mobile and app.
5) Gift Cards purchased at webjet.com.au will take 72 hours to activate, and will not be redeemable for 72 hours after purchase. Webjet Digital eGift Cards purchased via other channels are activated immediately.
6) Webjet eGift Cards purchased at webjet.com.au are non-refundable, and unable to be cancelled once the order is processed.
7) Amounts are in Australian dollars (AUD) and can be redeemed in Australian Dollars only. 8) Unless otherwise stated, Gift Cards have a validity of 3 years from the date of issue/ purchase date. The gift card balance and expiry date can be checked by looking in the original email post purchase (if applicable) or by visiting our self-service page here.
9) Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and are not refundable.
10) Gift Cards are partially redeemable. Any unused balance must be utilised by the end of the validity period. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited after the Gift Card expires.
11) Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient’s Gift Card account and is not transferable. The original expiration date will apply to any unused balance.
12) Where the cost of the purchase exceeds the available Gift Card balance, the Gift Card holder will be required to make up the difference between the purchase price and Gift Card balance via Debt or Credit card payment only. The remaining balance cannot be paid for via PayPal, PayPal Pay in 4 options (Afterpay, PayPal), Google Pay, Apple Pay, American Express Points, or NAB Rewards.
13) Up to 30 gift Cards can be redeemed at the time of booking.
14) Gift Cards may be purchased using Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit cards and via PayPal and NAB Rewards.
15) Gift Cards are redeemable for bookings that contain flights or holiday packages or hotel bookings (except for hotels where payment is made at the hotel, listed as ‘Pay Later/Pay Deposit’ on site). Not valid for car or motorhome bookings, ‘Things To Do’ bookings or bookings that contain car hire.
16) Gift Cards may be redeemed on flight/hotel/holiday package bookings containing insurance, but not if insurance is purchased as a stand-alone product.
17) Webjet reserves the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is redeemed through the Webjet website.
18) A winner is responsible for the use and security of their eGift Card. Webjet disclaims responsibility for any lost or stolen Gift Cards. The Gift Card holder is responsible for the use and safety of the card and is liable for all transactions on the card.
19) To the extent permitted by law, Webjet reserves the right to change any terms contained in these Gift Card Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions will be published on this page: https://www.webjet.com.au/standalone/gift-card-terms/.