NEWS: Domino’s removing Chef’s Best range
|Get the latest deals from our sister site:|
Domino’s is getting rid of their Chef’s Best range, according to reports in the Sydney Morning Herald.
According to the article, the company is removing the range and introducing a new Premium range featuring six new pizzas for $15.90. One of these pizzas will be the Four Cheese Pizza.
In addition, the classic Margherita pizza is set to get the chop too – everywhere but Victoria. Update: Domino’s are now saying they’ll be keeping the Margherita pizza everywhere.
For those looking for a Domino’s deal, we’ve got the latest vouchers and coupons, including 30%, 40% and 50% off, $7.95 pizzas, sides and more on our Domino’s Voucher and Coupon page.
And click on one of these links for more of the latest news and offers from Domino’s:
- DEAL: Domino’s – 100,000 Free Garlic Breads Giveaway with Deliveries from 16-22 July
- DEAL: Domino’s – 50% off Traditional/Premium Pizzas (July 23 to August 1 – Mega Week)
- NEWS: Domino’s Vegan Cheesy Garlic Bread
- NEWS: Domino’s – Sliced Avocado is back for $2 Extra
- DEAL: Domino’s $4.95 Ham & Cheese Oven Baked Sandwich
- NEWS: Domino’s $5.95 Personal Pizzas (Supreme, Hawaiian, Meatlovers & Vegorama)
- NEWS: Domino’s Espresso Thickshake
- NEWS: Domino’s Ham & Pineapple New Yorker Pizza
- NEWS: Domino’s now on Deliveroo and Foodora
- NEWS: Domino’s $5 New Cheaper Everyday Menu with 9 Pizzas & 6 Sides
- NEWS: Domino’s Oven Baked Sandwiches (Bacon & Sausage, Chicken & Gravy, 6 Meats, Chicken Bacon & Avocado)
- NEWS: Domino’s King Supreme & Giga Meat & Duo/Quattro Pizzas – 40cm/16″ Pizzas
- NEWS: Domino’s Vegan Cheese with 3 New Pizzas (Avocado Veg, Vegan Margherita, Vegan Spicy Veg Trio)
- Domino's Vouchers and Coupons
- Domino's Prices & Menu
Let us know what you think about the latest Domino’s changes, and other Domino’s news in the comments.
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.