This page contains info on the Flight Centre $5,000 Gift Card prize for Macca’s Monopoly Australia 2017! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
- Each $5,000 Cruiseabout Cruise Voucher prize comprises of one (1) x Cruiseabout Gift Card valued at $5,000.00 (“Gift Card”). The Gift Card is valid for use at Flight Centre Travel Group retail stores only.
- The Promotional Partner for the $5,000 Cruiseabout Cruise Voucher prize is Flight Centre Travel Group Limited (ABN 25 003 377 188) (“FCTG”).
- Gift Cards are subject to their prevailing terms and conditions of use, including expiry dates. Unless otherwise stated on the Gift Card, Gift Cards are valid for use within 12 months from the date of issue.
- Gift Cards may only be applied up to the maximum value loaded onto the Gift Card which is unspent at the time of use. Where the cost of purchase exceeds the available balance of the Gift Card, the excess amount must be paid by another payment method.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- Gift Cards may be redeemed in whole or part during the validity period. Where used in part, no change will be given. Any unused balance may be used against future purchases, but will not be refunded or credited when the Gift Card expires.
- Gift Cards cannot be reloaded.
- Gift Cards may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, traveller’s cheques, cash passports or any other form of currency.
- Gift Cards may not, without the prior written consent of FCTG, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a Gift Card is sold or used in breach of this condition, FCTG may in its absolute and sole discretion cancel or render invalid the Gift Card without a refund and the Gift Card holder may be refused redemption of the Gift Card. FCTG will take all reasonable steps to notify a Gift Card holder of FCTG’s intention to cancel or render invalid a Gift Card within a reasonable time before cancelling or rendering invalid the Gift Card.
- FCTG may cancel or render invalid any Gift Card (including any available balance) which FCTG determines in its absolute and sole discretion was purchased at any time and in any way (including via online auction or other unauthorised resale sites) by fraudulent means. FCTG may cancel any bookings made using any fraudulent Gift Card which may include any non-refundable amounts. FCTG will not be responsible for any costs incurred by a purchase of, or attempt to redeem, a fraudulent Gift Card. Entrants acknowledge and agree that they will not be entitled to redeem any available balance on any fraudulent Gift Card and that FCTG will not be obliged to hold such balance on file for an Entrant or otherwise redeem or exchange that Gift Card.
- A winner is responsible for the use and security of their Gift Card. Lost or stolen Gift Cards may not be replaced or refunded. Winners are liable for all transactions on their Gift Card except those caused by fraud or negligence by FCTG or its employees.
- Defaced, mutilated or altered Gift Cards may not be accepted, replaced or refunded.
- Gift Cards may not be used for payment of credit or retailer accounts.
- Questions or problems relating to Gift Cards should be directed to FCTG’s Gift Cards department on [email protected] or (03) 9026 3859. 17. Distribution to Australian addresses only.