This page contains info on the Free Macca’s for a Year prize for Macca’s Monopoly Australia 2023! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Terms and Conditions
Each prize comprises of one (1) x Digital Prepaid Mastercard® valued at $1,040. The prize is calculated as $20 per week for 52 weeks.
These Terms and Conditions apply to your Digital Prepaid Mastercard® (“the Card”). The card is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited (ABN 30 131 436 532) AFSL 404131 (“EML”) pursuant to license by Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte. Ltd. and distributed by TCN Group Pty Limited ABN 87 626 501 568 (“The Card Network”) or (“TCN”) EML has authorised The Card Network to arrange for the issue of the card. In these card terms and conditions, we, us or our means EML and The Card Network; and you, your or user means the cardholder.
When we refer to the Pays, we are referring to Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay and further,
when we refer to a Device, we are referring to a mobile or wearable device that allows you to store or otherwise add a Card to the Device.
Pays availability is subject to your respective Card program sponsor and device capability.
Although the Card is Pays enabled, availability of the Pays is contingent upon the card program you have signed up for. In addition, Cardholders associated with Pays enabled programs must ensure their device is Pays capable. This means your device must have the ability to store the Card and actuate a purchase.
1. You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions by utilizing the Card in any capacity including but not limited to activating the Card, storing the Card into your Device, or using any Card features.
2. The Card is a Tokenised Prepaid Mastercard that can be used for purchasing goods and services
where Mastercard prepaid cards are accepted for electronic transactions (excluding transactions at ATMs or over the counter at financial institutions).
3. The Card must be activated prior to use and expiry. To activate the Card, you must follow the activation steps in the TCN app.
4. The Card is not a credit card and nor is it linked to a deposit account with us.
5. There is no interest payable to you on the Available Balance on the Card;
6. You acknowledge and agree that we do not provide you with paper statements. Card transaction activity and balance information can be found by accessing the TCN app or your digital wallet. The Card is not reloadable. You are responsible for determining the available balance and ensuring the availability of sufficient funds for all transactions in the relevant currency. The Card cannot be used to make transactions that exceed the available balance. For such a transaction you need to pay the difference by another method if the merchant agrees.
7. In the event the available amount on the Card is less than the purchase amount, some
Merchants may not allow the Cardholder to combine multiple payment types (such as cash, check or another payment card) to complete the Transaction.
8. The Card does not have cash out capability. You may not use the Card to withdraw cash.
9. The Card is valid until the expiry date shown within the TCN App and cannot be used after expiry. At expiry, the remaining available balance will be forfeited. We will not give you any notice before this happens.
10. To check expiry date, go to the TCN App.
11. The Card cannot be used to obtain or redeem cash and cannot be used for making direct debit, recurring, or regular instalment payments. Use of the Card may be declined at some merchants (such as gambling merchants or merchants who choose not to accept the Card).
12. We do not charge any fees for using the Card. However, to the extent permitted by law, some merchants may charge you for using the Card and such fees may be deducted from the balance of your Card at the time of the transaction.
13. You are responsible for all transactions on the Card, except where there has been fraud or negligence by our staff or agents. If you notice any error relating to the Card, you should notify The Card Network Client Services immediately.
14. You are responsible for checking your transaction history, knowing the available balance and date of expiry for the Card, all of which will be available to you on your Device by accessing the app.
15. Except to the extent required by law, we are not liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in any way related to the use of the Cards, including:
a. if authorisation is declined for any transaction, except where the authorisation has been declined because of an act or omission on our part;
b. if you have other cards stored on your Device for payment and you inadvertently use the Card when using your Device as a payment method; c. for the use, functionality or availability of a Device;
d. the availability of merchants who allow the use of the Device and Card as payment;
e. reduced levels of service caused by the failure of third-party communications and network providers (except to the extent deemed liable under the ePayments Code); or
f. if your Device security measures are compromised, you allow others access to your Device or to otherwise circumvent the security measures of your Device.
16. We are not liable in any way if funds are misappropriated. The Card is like cash and may not be replaced if misused lost, stolen or damaged.
17. Our liability for breach of a condition or warranty implied by law and which cannot be excluded is limited to either the resupply of the services or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
18. If you have a problem with a purchase made with the Card, or a dispute with a merchant, you must deal directly with the merchant involved. If you cannot resolve the dispute with the merchant, you can contact The Card Network.
If you notice any error relating to the Card or have a query about the Card, you should initially contact The Card Network by phoning Client Services during business hours.
The Card Network Client Services can be contacted on
• Phone: 1300 375 346, or
• Email: [email protected]
19. The digital Card is our property. We reserve the right, with or without notice and without incurring any liability to you to restrict, suspend or stop the use of the Card at our sole discretion, including without limitation if:
a. we determine the Card has been used for an unlawful purpose;
b. we determine suspicious activities have occurred;
c. we discover you have breached these Terms and Conditions;
d. you provide inaccurate, incomplete, false or deceptive information when applying for or using the Card.
20. Any refunds on Card transactions are subject to the policy of the specific merchant. Refunds may be in the form of a credit to the Card, cash refund or in-store credit. If the Card expires or is revoked before you have spent any funds resulting from a refund (whether or not the original transaction being refunded was made using the Card) then you will have no access to those funds.
21. We may delay, suspend, block or terminate the processing of any transaction, without incurring any liability if we suspect the transaction:
a. involves in any way illicit proceeds, illicit conduct or relates to an unlawful purpose;
b. may be in breach of any laws and regulations in Australia or any other country.
22. If we discover an error in the amount of funds loaded, reloaded, transferred, received or used for any reason, we are authorized to rectify the error without further notice to you, including but not limited to debiting the equal amount of funds found in error from your Cards available balance.
23. If you have a query about the Card, you should initially contact The Card Network by emailing Client Services on [email protected] during business hours.
If you have a complaint relating to the Card, please contact EML at any of the following:
• Phone:1300 739 889 from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday (Sydney time)
• Email: [email protected]
• Mail: Locked Bag 5, Fortitude Valley BC, 4006
24. Information will be disclosed to third parties about the Card, or transactions made with the Card, whenever allowed by law, and also where necessary to operate the Card and process transactions.
25. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions can be viewed at https://thecardnetwork.com.au/pages/terms-conditions.