This page contains info on the Free Movie Tickets prize for Macca’s Monopoly Australia 2018! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
You can get 1 or 2 Free Movie Tickets or Free Gold Class Tickets!
Terms and Conditions
1. Each Movie Ticket prize comprises of one (1) x movie eVoucher valued up to $22.00.
2. The promotional partner for the Movie Ticket prize is J&C Advertising Pty Ltd (ABN 29 145 608
3. Each Movie Ticket prize entitles the winner to one (1) adult movie eVoucher via the Promotional Partner website available at monopolymovieticket.myinstantrewards.com.au. A movie eVoucher may be exchanged for one (1) standard adult admission movie ticket at a participating cinema.
Some cinemas may only provide postal movie vouchers as detailed on the Promotional Partner website.
4. To claim a Movie Ticket prize, a winner must enter their Unique Prize Code on the Promotional Partner Website by 16 December 2018, provide required personal information (e.g name, email) and choose a preferred cinema. The movie eVoucher is then sent to the winners’ nominated email address within twenty-four (24) hours.
5. Costs associated with accessing the Promotional Partner Website remain a winner’s responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service or telecommunications provider used.
6. Movie eVouchers are subject to their prevailing terms and conditions of use, including expiry dates, excluding use on Saturdays after 5pm, unless otherwise stated and are not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged.
7. Movie eVouchers may be used for online bookings where the cinema allows. Booking fees will apply.
8. Movie eVouchers not valid for use for Gold Class, Movie Marathons, group bookings or any sessions classified as festivals, alternate content or special events including but not limited to foreign films. Not valid with any other promotion. No refunds given except those required by law. No date extensions available. No change given. Movie eVouchers cannot be transferred or sold without the prior written permission of The Greater Union Organisation Pty Limited or participating cinema.
9. Movie eVouchers do not guarantee a seat – seating is subject to availability.
10. Timeframes for movie eVoucher delivery indicated in these terms and conditions may be affected by circumstances outside of the control of J&C, including, but not limited to strikes, fires, floods, earthquakes, other natural disasters, acts of terrorism, and blackouts. J&C will not be liable for delays caused by circumstances outside of its control.
11. The Movie Ticket prize is subject to promotional availability. J&C reserves the right to withdraw and then substitute a movie eVoucher with another prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation. For example, if a cinema closes, a replacement movie eVoucher may be issued for another cinema.
12. Winners will be required to follow the prompts online to choose their preferred movie exhibitor along with inputting the required personal information including but not limited to a valid e-mail address & full name.
13. J&C collects personal information in order to award the Free Movie Ticket prize and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Prize claims are conditional on providing this information. All prize redemption details become the property of the Promotional Partner.
14. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promotional Partner (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability for any personal injury or any loss or damage whether direct, indirect, special or consequential arising in any way out of the promotion or use of a Movie Ticket prize.
15. Full terms and conditions of movie e-ticket use will be found within the movie eVoucher that is emailed & are dependent on the chosen movie exhibitor.
16. Questions regarding the Movie Ticket prize can be emailed to [email protected]