This page contains info on the Universal Studios Hollywood prize for Macca’s Monopoly Australia 2018! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Terms and Conditions
1. There will be one (1) Prize (“Prize”) awarded.
2. Prize supplier is Universal Studios Hollywood (“Prize Provider”).
3. Prize winner (“Winner”) will receive a five (5) day, four (4) night trip for Winner and one (1) Guest (“Guest”) to Universal Studios Hollywood. Trip will include:
a. round trip economy class air transportation for Winner and up to one (1) Guest from a major airport near Winner’s home (as determined by Prize Provider in their sole discretion) to Los
b. four (4) nights standard hotel accommodation (one room, dual occupancy, room and tax only) at Universal Sheraton (or at another on-site hotel as determined by the Prize Provider in their sole discretion);
c. non-exclusive ground transportation to and from airport and hotel in Los Angeles, CA*; and
d. two (2) day General Admission tickets to Universal Studios Hollywood for Winner and one
4. The prize is valued at up to $6,260 AUD (based on exchange of 1USD/1.29AUD). If Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Prize with no Guest, the Prize will be awarded to Winner and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
5. All elements of the Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption.
6. Unless child of Winner, each travel Guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the Winner. If Winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, at least one (1) travel Guest must be Winner’s parent/legal guardian.
7. Specific travel dates and arrangements are subject to air travel, holiday, blackout dates, and other prize and travel restrictions. The Prize trip must be taken and completed by 31 March 2020 or the Prize will be forfeited.
8. Reservations are subject to availability. Trip must be booked at least sixty (60) days prior to intended departure date. Travel dates are subject to Prize Provider’s approval.
9. The value of the of Prize may vary depending upon the points of departure, ground transportation, exchange rate at the time of completing and/or airline fare fluctuations; any difference between stated value and final value of Prize will not be awarded.
10. Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, gasoline, etc.) are included in the Prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of Winner. Winner is responsible for any air travel taxes and/or expenses, including applicable departure taxes or fees, inspection charges, and security charges.
11. Once issued, tickets are non-transferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced.
Open tickets may not be issued, and stopovers are not permitted.
12. It is the sole responsibility of the Winner to ensure their entry and the entry of their Guest (if any) into United States, at their own expense, including ensuring all necessary passports are valid for six (6) months from date of travel and visas, travel authorisations including an Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) (if applicable), medical advice and recommended vaccinations and immunisations have been obtained prior to travel and, if required, on or by a date nominated by the Prize Provider. Failure to do so may result in the prize being forfeited. The Prize Provider makes no representation as to the safety of the United States and it is the responsibility of the Winner and their Guest (if any) to check the travel advice issued by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade at www.smartraveller.gov.au and assess the safety of United States prior to travel.
13. The Winner and/or their Guest (if any) must conduct themselves in a responsible, courteous and friendly manner at all times whilst participating in the prize. Acceptance of the prize and participation in the prize is subject to any prevailing terms and conditions of travel / accommodation
/ transfers / services suppliers and any other prize suppliers, and in particular behaviour and safety requirements. The Winner and/or their Guest (if any) must follow all reasonable directions given by the Prize Provider and any prize supplier during the course of their participation in the prize, including all directions in relation to responsible consumption of alcohol, acceptable dress standards, behaviour and safety. The Prize Provider and any prize supplier reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry into or departure out of Los Angeles, CA*, to disqualify, sanction and/or eject the Winner and/or their Guest (if any), or to refuse participation in certain activities, on the grounds of inappropriate behaviour, or safety reasons, or for any breach of these Conditions of Entry generally. If the Winner and/or their Guest (if any) fail to participate in the prize in the manner required, as stated in this condition and in the reasonable opinion of the Prize Provider, their entry and the balance of the prize will be forfeited with no compensation payable.
14. Travel arrangements must be made through Prize Provider. All Prize elements must be redeemed at the same time. Prize Provider will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Prize Provider’s sole discretion. Prize Provider reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.