NEWS: Domino’s Salted Caramel Thickshake
|Get the latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au:
According to Domino’s, it’s made with all natural ice cream (not soft serve), handcrafted and made at – 14 degrees Celsius.
A serving will cost $5.95 – or $6.95 for the deluxe version with sauce swirl and whipped cream.
The new item from Domino’s is available in two other flavours – Classic Choc Malt and Traditional Malted Vanilla.
For more deals, we’ve got the latest vouchers and coupons, including 30%, 40% and 50% off, $7.95 pizzas, sides and more on our Domino’s Voucher and Coupon page.
And click on one of these links for more of the latest news and offers from Domino’s:
- NEWS: Domino’s Chocoholic Dessert Pizza (launches December 11)
- NEWS: Domino’s New Pizzas with Sliced Avocado and Chorizo (starting December 11)
- NEWS: Domino’s New Yorker Range – 40cm/16″ Pizzas (launches 18 December)
- NEWS: Domino’s King Supreme & Giga Meat – 40cm/16″ Pizzas
- NEWS: Domino’s Rewards – Free Pizza when you earn 90 points (10 points per $10 spend)
- NEWS: Domino’s New Extreme Desserts
- NEWS: Domino’s Anywhere – Get Delivery to Parks & Beaches without an address
- Domino's Vouchers and Coupons
If you’ve tried Domino’s new Thickshakes, let us know what you think in the comments!
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.
|The latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au: