NEWS: New Domino’s Pizzas – Wagyu Surf & Turf + Garlic Prawn, Chorizo & Feta
|Get the latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au:
Domino’s are launching brand new pizzas and sides, starting next Monday 7 August as part of their brand new Quality Fresh Menu!
The new pizzas & sides include:
Updated 9 September:
- Wagyu Surf & Turf: Premium wagyu mince and juicy prawn with fresh spinach, cherry tomatoes, red onion and stretchy mozzarella cheese on a garlic base topped with fresh spring onion
- Garlic Prawn, Chorizo & Feta: Spanish style chorizo and juicy prawns with crumbled feta and mozzarella cheese on a crème fraiche base topped with fresh spring onion and garlic aioli
Previous New Pizzas
- Spicy BBQ Pork & Bacon (Traditional range): pork & fennel sausage, crispy rasher bacon, pineapple, red onion & late harvest jalapenos, mozzarella on a BBQ sauce base – launching for $7.95
- Four Cheese Deluxe (Premium range): Soft camembert, feta, stretchy mozzarella & parmesan on a crème fraiche base, topped with fresh spring onion
- Grand Italian (Premium Range): Crispy rasher bacon, ground beef, baby spinach, smoked leg ham, olives, pepperoni, Italian sausage, sweet cherry peppers, topped with oregano and fresh spring onion
- Loaded Supreme (Premium Range): Ground beef, crispy rasher bacon, mushroom, pepperoni, Italian sausage, fresh baby spinach, smoked leg ham, pineapple, topped with oregano, tomato capsicum sauce & spring onion
- Chicken & Camembert (Premium Range): Succulent chicken, camembert, crispy rasher bacon, cherry tomatoes, baby spinach, red onion topped with hollandaise sauce
- Cheesy Bacon Hawaiian (Premium Range): Crispy rasher bacon, smoked leg ham, juicy pineapple topped with Hickory BBQ sauce
- Mega Meatlovers (Premium Range): Succulent chicken, Italian sausage, crispy rasher bacon, ground beef, pepperoni, pork & fennel sausage topped with Hickory BBQ sauce
Sides include the Cheesy Herb & Garlic Baguette – a garlic & herb baguette filled with crème fraiche & melted mozzarella cheese and topped with spring onion.
Domino’s are launching 20 brand new pizzas and sides over the next 20 weeks – we’ll keep you updated on Frugal Feeds with more of the latest changes!
For those looking for a Domino’s deal, we’ve got the latest vouchers and coupons, including 30%, 40% and 50% off, $7.95 pizzas, sides and more on our Domino’s Voucher and Coupon page.
And click on one of these links for more of the latest news and offers from Domino’s:
- NEWS: Domino’s Free Month – 20,000 Free Pizzas
- NEWS: Domino’s Butter Chicken Pizza (launches 25 September)
- NEWS: Domino’s switches to Pepsi products starting 16 September
- DEAL: Domino’s + Final Fantasy XIV – 3 Pizzas, Garlic Bread, Drink & PS4/PC Game for $49.95
- NEWS: New Domino's Pizzas - Spicy BBQ Pork & Bacon, Grand Italian, Loaded Supreme, Mega Meatlovers (starts 7 August)
- NEWS: Domino's removing Chef's Best range
- NEWS: Domino’s may reduce the size of pizzas
- =DEAL: Domino’s New $5 Value Range Pizzas (Chilli Pork, BBQ Pork & Onion, Margherita)
- NEWS: Domino’s Thickshakes for $5.95 ($2.95 Happy Hour)
- NEWS: Domino’s introduces a 10% Sunday Surcharge
- Domino's Vouchers and Coupons
Let us know what you think about the latest Domino’s changes, and other Domino’s news in the comments.
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.
|The latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au: