This page contains info on the 2 Months of Audiobooks – 2 Month Audible Membership prize for Macca’s Monopoly Australia 2020! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Terms and Conditions
1. Each 2-Months of Audiobooks prize comprises of one (1) x voucher code providing the winner with 2 credits to claim 2 audiobooks over the 2 months. Prize valued at $32.90.
2. The Promotional Partner for the 2-Months of Audiobooks prize is Audible Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 89 624 383 811).
3. This prize is available to new members of Audible at www.audible.com.au and is valid for recipients of a unique voucher code who have been selected as a winner in the McDonald’s Monopoly promotion 2020.
4. A winner must redeem their unique voucher code on the Audible redemption page at www.audible.com.au/mcdonaldsmonopoly. Redemption process requires a valid credit card.
5. Upon voucher code redemption the winner will get an Audible membership credit for 1 title/month for $0/month for the first 2 months (the “Trial Period”). After the Trial Period, membership renews automatically for 1 title/month at the regular monthly price, currently AUD $16.45/month. Cancel anytime.
6. Voucher codes must be redeemed by 31 March 2021 11.59pm AEDT.
7. Limit of one redemption per Audible account.
8. This prize is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended without notice.
9. This prize is only valid for customers in Australia.
10. This prize has no cash alternative.
11. This prize is non-transferable and may not be resold. Other terms and conditions apply, including Audible’s Conditions of Use at https://www.audible.com.au/legal/conditions-of-use?moduleId=201654400&ie=UTF8 and claim code terms and conditions at https://audible-au.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7015/kw/gifting%20and%20promotions.
12. If you violate any of the terms or conditions, the prize will be invalid and will not apply.
13. This prize may not be combined with other offers. If your credit card is declined, the prize will not apply. Terms prohibited by law shall be void without prejudice to the remaining terms.