This page contains info on the $20 off a Europcar Car Rental prize for Macca’s Monopoly Australia 2020! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Terms and Conditions
1. Each $20 Off Car Rental prize comprises of one (1) x Gift Voucher valued at $20.00 (“Gift Voucher”).
2. The Promotional Partner for the $20 Off Car Rental prize is CLA Trading Pty Ltd (ABN 81 082 220 399).
3. Vehicles subject to availability. A reservation restriction of at least four (4) hours prior to vehicle pick up applies.
4. Base rate excludes Vehicle Registration Recovery Fee (“VRRF”) applies to all rentals to recover Europcar’s cost of registering/licensing the vehicle. For details visit europcar.com.au/monopoly.
5. Valid at all participating Europcar locations across Australia.
6. A strict limit of one (1) Gift Voucher redemption per rental applies.
7. Gift Vouchers are subject to their prevailing terms and conditions of use, including expiry dates and are not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged.
8. Valid for bookings between 1 September 2020 – 31 May 2021 and rental pick-ups between 1 September 2020 – 31 August 2021.
9. Europcar standard age, credit card and driver requirements apply and can be found at europcar.com.au/monopoly.
10. If the prize winner is under 18 years of age, the prize may only be transferred to their legal guardian or if they are 18 years of age or older, the prize may be transferred to a member of their immediate family (mother, father, sister, brother, spouse, or domestic partner) who is aged 21 years or more.
11. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. No minimum length of rental period applies and the promotional code provided must be used to redeem a Gift Voucher.
12. Extra charges may apply to options selected, if a vehicle is not returned to the same pick up location, or if the vehicle is returned late, the vehicle is not returned full of fuel (unless the prepaid fuel option is purchased), infringements are incurred or toll roads used, or if the allowed kilometre limit is exceeded.
13. Valid to passenger vehicles only. Does not apply to ‘Selection’ vehicles.
14. Standard passenger vehicles include unlimited kilometres for up to 14 days for pickups in metropolitan areas, 200 kilometres per day for pickups in country areas and 100 kilometres per day for pickups in remote areas including rentals in Darwin, Alice Springs and all locations in the Northern Territory.
15. If there is damage, theft of the vehicle or third-party loss, a $20 Off Europcar Car Rental prize winner must also pay up to the standard ‘Damage Liability Fee’ (“DLF”). Optional ‘Damage Cover Products’ may be purchased to reduce liability, but there may be no cover under some circumstances. For further information visit europcar.com.au/monopoly