NEWS: Domino’s Oven Baked Sandwiches (Bacon & Sausage, Chicken & Gravy, 6 Meats, Chicken Bacon & Avocado)
Handmade and made fresh to order using soft and crispy ciabatta, they cost $8.95 each and are available in these flavours:
- Philly Cheesesteak: Philly Steak, mushrooms, red onion and capsicum with a tasty American style cheddar sauce.
- Ham & Cheese (only $4.95 – new May 14): Soft and crispy ciabatta filled with smoked leg ham, ranch sauce and mozzarella cheese
- Chicken & Gravy (new May 14): Soft and crispy ciabatta generously filled with chicken tenders, crispy rasher bacon, gravy & stretchy mozzarella cheese
- Chicken Bacon & Avocado: Soft and crispy ciabatta generously filled with seasoned chicken, sliced avocado, rasher bacon, cheese, spinach, spring onion and a tangy ranch sauce
- Bacon & Sausage: Soft and crispy ciabatta generously filled with pork & fennel sausage, pepperoni, ham, bacon, Italian sausage, melted cheese topped with fresh spring onion, oregano & creamy mayonnaise
- 6 Meats: Soft and crispy ciabatta generously filled with pork & fennel sausage, pepperoni, crispy rasher bacon, ground beef, ham, melted cheese and a smoky BBQ sauce.
- Chicken & Slaw (removed May 14): Soft and crispy ciabatta generously filled with chicken tenders, coleslaw, sliced avocado & cheese
You’ll find deals for this, and as well as more of the latest vouchers and coupons, including 30%, 40% and 50% off, $7.95 pizzas, sides and more on our Domino’s Voucher and Coupon page.
And click on one of these links for more of the latest news and offers from Domino’s:
If you’ve tried Domino’s new sandwiches, let us know what you think in the comments!
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.