NEWS: Subway Greek Lamb with Tzatziki Sub
|Get the latest deals from our sister site:|
It features 100% Australian tender sliced lamb coated in garlic, paprika and parsley seasoning and is served with a zesty Tzatziki sauce with your choice of salads, cheese, sauces and bread.
It’s now available at Subway for a limited time only. And for a limited time only, Eat Fresh members can get a Free Regular Cup Drink when you purchase a Footlong Greek Lamb Sub – click here to read more!
The sub costs varies by store – but should cost around $8.00 for a six-inch and $11.50 for a footlong.
Click here to find your closest Subway store.
For more Subway deals and offers, click on one of these links:
- DEAL: Subway – 2 Footlong Subs for $16 after 3pm
- NEWS: Subway Steak Sheriff Sub
- NEWS: Subway Chicken Bandit Sub
- NEWS: Subway Smokin’ Mesquite Chicken with Sour Cream
- NEWS: Subway Greek Lamb with Tzatziki
- DEAL: Subway $4.50 Sub Of The Day
- DEAL: $7 Subway Footlong Subs
- DEAL: Subway $7 Footlong Sub Of The Day
- DEAL: Subway – 6 Cookies for $5
- DEAL: Subway – Flavoured Milk & 2 Cookies for $5
- DEAL: Subway – Any Two Wraps for $10
- Subway Deals, Vouchers and Coupons
If you’ve tried Subway’s new sub, let us know what you think in the comments!
Click here for more Subway news and deals.