This page contains all the attractions available in Queensland (QLD) for the Free Day Out / Free Admission Offer prize in Macca’s Monopoly Australia! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Claim your Free Day Out
Click here to go to the website to input your code and claim your Free Day Out!
QLD Locations (2023)
Note: This page may still contain information for locations from 2022 – we’re still in the process of updating it for 2023!
- Escape Hunt Brisbane
- Urban Xtreme
- Bundy Bowl & Leisure Complex
- ZONE Bowling
- Escape Hunt Gold Coast
- Delta Force Paintball
- Sea Life Sunshine Coast Aquarium
- Time’s Up Online Escape Room
- Special Ops Paintball
- Sunset Superbowl Toowoomba
- Townsville Tenpin & Fun Centre
Terms and Conditions
- The Free Day Out prize comprises of one (1) x free admission/session e-voucher valued up to $25.00 (free admission e-voucher).
- The Promotional Partner for the Free Day Out prize is J&C Advertising (ABN 29 145 608 368).
- Each Free Day out prize entitles the winner to one (1) free admission or session (adult or child) at a participating venue listed on the promotional website www.maccasplayprizes.com.au and is subject to the terms stated here.
- To claim a free admission e-voucher, winners must enter their Unique Prize Code and any required Personal Information on the promotional website and select a participating venue to be issued with a free admission e-voucher. This e-voucher is sent to the winner’s nominated email address within twenty-four (24) hours.
- The last date to claim a free admission e-voucher via the promotional website is 23.59 on 23 October 2022.
- To use the free admission e-voucher follow the instructions provided. Some e-vouchers may be presented via your smartphone. Other venues require the e-voucher to be printed, and the Monopoly Free Day out winning ticket attached to the e-voucher before surrendering at the venue, to ensure the winner is not charged for the admission. ID may be required for presentation with the e-voucher as proof of identity. Free admission e-vouchers can only be used at the venue printed on the e-voucher. No photocopies or duplications of e-vouchers will be accepted. If alternative or additional instructions apply, these will be noted on the e-voucher.
- Winners should keep a copy of their Monopoly Free Day Out winning ticket, which may be required to validate the original win at the time of admission. Where the prize has been won by other means, for example, via a free game email from McDonald’s, a copy of the email is required in lieu of the winning ticket.
- 8. Only one (1) free admission e-voucher may be used per group per venue. Multiple members of a group may not use their free admission e-vouchers at the same time. For example, if you are attending a venue with others you will be classed as a group. Individual venues reserve the right to limit the total number of free admission e-vouchers that may be redeemed at their venue on any given day. Please contact the venue in advance of redemption to avoid disappointment.
- Some venues have limits on the number of free admission e-vouchers available as part of this prize promotion. Once these limits have been reached the venue/s will be removed from the promotional website.
- Free admission e-vouchers are valid for one (1) use at a participating venue until 31 March 2023, unless otherwise stated. Standard terms at participating venues will apply e.g. age and height restrictions. Additional conditions of use may apply at venues, e.g. restrictions of use – please check with the chosen participating venue.
- This Free Day out prize can be claimed online only. Access to the Internet is required. Costs associated with accessing the promotional website remain a winner’s responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service or telecommunications provider used.
- Possession of a free admission e-voucher does not provide the e-voucher holder to any preferential treatment.
- It is the responsibility of the winners to use their free admission e-voucher/s by the expiry date. No extensions or replacements can be made. Free admission e-vouchers cannot be transferred, sold, exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
- Use of free admission e-vouchers are subject to promotional availability at participating venues and their use may be limited during public and school holidays and other peak periods.
- Free admission e-vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, promotion or special offer.
- J&C, its respective agents and distributors are not liable for lost, stolen or damaged free admission e-vouchers.
- J&C, its respective agents and distributors will not be responsible or liable to compensate the purchaser or other bearer or accept any liability for any personal loss or injury occurring at the participating venue.
- J&C, its respective agents and distributors do not make any contractual promise or representation regarding the quality and/or availability of the services offered by the venues and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Any statutory rights the winners may have remain unaffected.
- Any dispute pertaining to the use of a free admission e-voucher is strictly between the winner and the participating venue.
- The Free Day out prize is subject to promotional availability. J&C reserves the right to withdraw and then substitute a Free Day Out prize with another prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation. For example, if a venue closes, a replacement free admission e-voucher may be issued for another venue.
- Timeframes for delivery indicated in these terms and conditions may be affected by circumstances outside of the control of J&C, including, but not limited to strikes, fires, floods, earthquakes, other natural disasters, pandemics, acts of terrorism, and blackouts. J&C will not be liable for delays caused by circumstances outside of its control.
- Questions or queries regarding this prize can be emailed to J&C at [email protected]