This page contains info on the Isuzu MU-X LS-T prize for Macca’s Monopoly Australia 2023! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
Terms and Conditions
1) Prize comprises of one (1) Isuzu MU-X 4×4 (“Prize”) valued at a RRP of $73,531.08 per Prize (including registration, compulsory third-party insurance, stamp duty and dealer delivery charges which may vary State by State). Additional insurance, accessories, petrol or other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner of the Prize (“the Prize Winner”) and will be executed only after delivery of the Prizes and at the cost of the Prize Winner.
3) The Promoter and Prize Provider are collecting the following Personal Information of the Prize Winner: The Prize Winners’ full name, full residential address and the Prize Winners’ nominated personal email address and phone number and the date on which the Prize Winner claims the Prize.
4) Specifically, the above listed Personal Information is collected by the Promotor from the Prize Winner for the purposes of:
a) communicate with the Prize Winner, including by email, telephone and post;
b) verifying the identify of the Prize Winner;
c) inspecting the Driver’s Licence of the Prize Winner at the point of collection of the Prize for work health and safety and public liability purposes;
d) for the purposes of the Prize Provider and the Promoter complying with each party’s contractual obligations to one another with respect to the Prize; and
e) to support the Prize Provider in complying with its statutory obligations to the Prize Winner as a consumer of the Prize Provider’s Prizes;
f) for the purposes otherwise required or permitted by law (including the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth); and
g) for any purpose incidental to the above purposes.
5) If the Prize Winner does not provide the Prize Provider with the Personal Information requested, or if the Personal Information provided is incorrect or incomplete, the Prize Provider may not be able to provide the Prize to the Prize Winner.
6) The Promoter and the Prize Provider may disclose the Prize Winner’s Personal Information to the following organisations for the purposes described above (as well as otherwise permitted or required under Australian law):
a) one or more of our authorised dealers appointed to service and/or provide a collection point for the Prize to the Prize Winner;
b) the Prize Provider and Promoter’s data server and email providers that are located and hosted in
c) any third-party partners of the Prize Provider whom the Prize Winner has opted in to allowing the Prize Provider to disclose the Personal Information of the Prize Provider.
7) The Personal Information of the Prize Winner will be encrypted by the Promoter to ensure the secure disclosure of the Prize Winner’s Personal Information to the Prize Provider and as is necessary for the purposes of issuing the Prize to the Prize Winner.
a) how the prize Winner may access or correct any of the prize Winner’s Personal Information collected by the Prize provider; and
b) how the Prize Winner may lodge a complaint with the Prize Provider for a breach of any Australian privacy Principles and how the Prize Provider will action a complaint by the Prize Winner, if any.
9) If the Prize Winner has any queries, concerns or other questions relating to the prize Provider’s collection of the Prize Winner’s Personal information, please contact the Prize Provider’s customer relations team on 13000 147 898 or via the online form at: https://isuzuute.com.au/about/contactus.
10) While the Australian Consumer Law and Prize Provider new vehicle warranty applies to all Prizes and accessories, any fitment of aftermarket accessories or treatments may impact the application of certain warranty claims. Entry is open to Australian residents residing in Australia only.
11) Distribution to Australian addresses only.
12) The specifications and RRP of the Prize Vehicles may be changed at any time at the Prize Provider’s sole discretion.
13) The Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Prizes cannot be used in combination with any other prize competitions, promotions, or discounts.
14) The Australia Promotion Prize Winners (or their parent or legal guardian where a winner is aged 15 years and older but less than 18 years) will be contacted by the Promoter to arrange for collection of the Prizes from a Prize Provider dealership nearest to the winner (or their parent’s or legal guardian’s where a winner is aged 15 years and older but less than 18 years) usual residential address.
15) The Australia Promotion Prize Winners (or their parent or legal guardian where a winner is aged 15 years and older but less than 18 years) are responsible for all costs incurred by them to travel to and from the nearest Prize Provider dealer to collect the Prizes.
16) The colour of the Prizes is at the discretion of the Prize Provider and may vary from any images and or videos of the Prizes shown.
17) Delivery of the Prizes to the IUA dealership, the collection point for the Prize Provider, will be co-ordinated and handled by the Prize Provider and delivery will be at the discretion of Prize Provider with an aim of 60 days of the Prize Winner’s details being provided.
18) When the Prizes are collected, the Prize Winner (or their parent or legal guardian where a winner is aged 15 years and older but less than 18 years) or the assignee of the Prize Winner must provide a current valid driver’s license for inspection before the Prizes may be driven away from the collection point.
19) To be eligible to claim the Prizes, Prize Winner (or the parent or legal guardian of the Prize Winner where the Prize Winner aged 15 years and older but less than 18 years) or the assignee of the Prize Winner must be capable of obtaining motor vehicle registration of the Prizes in his or her name in accordance with applicable Australian and State or Territory legislation.
20) If the Australia Promotional Prize Winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the Prizes in his or her name then the Prize Winner may assign the Prize to another person with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter and Prize Provider take no responsibility or additional costs for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee.
21) The Prize Winner must provide the Promoter and the Prize Provider with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the Prizes are collected. It is a condition of accepting the Prizes that the Prize Winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined, in the Promoter and the Prize Provider’s sole discretion.
22) The Prize Provider shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly in connection with the Prizes.
23) If for any reason the Prizes are unavailable, the Prize Provider may substitute at their sole discretion the Prizes for another vehicle, which has approximately the same or greater RRP.