NEWS: Domino’s Rewards – Free Pizza when you earn 90 points (10 points per $10 spend)
|Get the latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au:|
Coming soon to selected Domino’s VIP members (and to the general public soon after), you can earn FREE Pizza by earning 90 points through Domino’s Rewards!
You’ll earn 10 points per $10 spent. Unfortunately, points are only earned for every $10 increment, for example, if you spend $15, you’ll still only get 10 points.
For every 90 points you get, you’ll be able to claim a FREE Traditional or Value range pizza with a normal crust – for Premium pizzas or to get an indulgent crust, you’ll have to pay a $2.95 surcharge. A $2 surcharge for half and half or additional toppings.
You can earn up to 90 points per day and points expire after 12 months if your account is inactive.
To find out more and to sign up when it’s available to the public, click on this link!
For those looking for more Domino’s deals, we’ve got the latest vouchers and coupons, including 30%, 40% and 50% off, $7.95 pizzas, sides and more on our Domino’s Voucher and Coupon page.
And click on one of these links for more of the latest news and offers from Domino’s:
- NEWS: Domino’s $5 New Cheaper Everyday Menu with 9 Pizzas & 6 Sides
- NEWS: Domino’s Vegan Cheese with 3 New Pizzas (Avocado Veg, Vegan Margherita, Vegan Spicy Veg Trio)
- NEWS: Domino’s Strawberry Malt Thickshake
- NEWS: Domino’s Chocoholic Dessert Pizza (launches December 11)
- NEWS: Domino’s New Pizzas with Sliced Avocado and Chorizo (starting December 11)
- NEWS: Domino’s New Yorker Range – 40cm/16″ Pizzas (launches 18 December)
- NEWS: Domino’s King Supreme & Giga Meat – 40cm/16″ Pizzas
- NEWS: Domino’s Rewards – Free Pizza when you earn 90 points (10 points per $10 spend)
- NEWS: Domino’s New Extreme Desserts
- NEWS: Domino’s Anywhere – Get Delivery to Parks & Beaches without an address
- Domino's Vouchers and Coupons
Let us know what you think about the latest Domino’s changes, and other Domino’s news in the comments.
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.
|The latest deals from our sister site, Frugals.com.au:|