NEWS: KFC – The Bowl (Selected Stores)
Unfortunately this promo is not currently available so you may also want to check out some of the other current promotions available, including:
- The Double returns with new Zinger Pizza Double
- Pizza Double Burger via App Secret Menu
- 24 Nuggets for $10
- 9 pieces for $9.95 Tuesdays via App – Excludes NSW, VIC, SA (starts 7 September)
- 6 pieces for $6.95 until 6pm via the App in NSW/VIC
- $2.50 Colonel Burger (SA Only)
- 20 for $20 – 10 Pieces Original Recipe + 10 Wicked Wings (Cairns Only)
- $22.95 Value Burger Box on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
- $20.95 Cheap as Chips (8 Pieces Chicken, 6 Nuggets, 2 Large Chips & 2 Large Potato & Gravy)
- Crunch Range – Zinger Crunch Burger, Twister & Bowl, Original Crunch Twister & Bowl, Crunchy Jalapeno Slaw (NSW/ACT)
- KFC App Secret Menu
- $24.95 Mixed Feast (4 pc Chicken, 6 Tenders, 6 Nuggets, 2 Large Chips)
- $1 Raspberry Freeze
- Giant Feast (15 Pieces Chicken, 18 Nuggets, 3 Large Chips, Potato & Gravy, Coleslaw, 1.25L Drink)
- Build Your Own Bucket
Available at participating stores only, KFC have introduced The Bowl!
The Bowl comes with a bowl of potato and gravy, topped with popcorn chicken, supercharged sauce, sweet corn, spring onions and shredded cheese.
You can also choose to switch the supercharged sauce for another sauce.
The Bowl will set you back $9.95. You can also get it in The Bowl Meal, with a piece of original recipe chicken and a regular drink for $13.95.
The Bowl is only available at participating stores, including stores in the Illawarra region for a limited time only. It may be launched nationwide at a later date.
Nutritional Information (The Bowl Only)
- Energy: 2563kj
- Protein: 26.4g
- Fat: 35.4g
- Saturated Fat: 8.5g
- Carbohydates: 46.6g
- Sugars: 4.4g
- Sodium: 2145mg
To try it out and locate your closest KFC store, click here.
If you’ve tried this latest burger from KFC, let us know what you think in the comments! Otherwise, for more of the latest KFC deals and offers, click on one of the links below.
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.