NEWS: KFC App Secret Menu brings back Zinger Chipster, Triple Stacker Burger & Kentucky Snack Pack
We’ve updated this post with information on all the latest additions and changes to the menu!
To find out how to access the secret menu, scroll down below.
Current Secret Menu Items
On 31 December 2019, KFC brought back three previously released items on the Secret Menu:
- Triple Stacker Burger – three Zinger fillets, bacon, cheese, chilli relish and supercharged sauce on a sesame seed bun
- Kentucky Snack Pack – hot chips with popcorn chicken and a Supercharged sauce drizzle.
- Zinger Chipster: Zinger Fillet, Lettuce, Cheese, Chips and Supercharged Sauce in a warm tortilla
Previously Available Secret Menu Items
The secret menu is refreshed every month with new Secret menu items. The three items that were previously item until 31 December were:
- Stack City– two Zinger fillets, lettuce, bacon, cheese and pepper mayo.
- Veggin’ Out Wrap – corn salsa, fresh tomato, So Salad, aioli and chips in a wrap
- Hot or Not Burger – Zinger fillet with Supercharged sauce AND an Original Recipe fillet with mayo plus, bacon, lettuce, cheese between a sesame seed bun
Other former items no longer available are:
- Slida Stacker (no longer available) – 2 Zinger fillets, bacon, lettuce, cheese and supercharged sauce between two flatbread buns
- Pop ‘n’ Twister (no longer available) – popcorn Chicken, lettuce, corn salsa, mayo and supercharged sauce all wrapped up in a warm tortilla
- Nug-a-Lot Burger (no longer available)– Original Recipe fillet, cheese, supercharged sauce, mayo and nuggets on a sesame seed bun.
- Kentucky Slider (no longer available) – an original tender, coleslaw, cheese, bacon and BBQ sauce wrapped up in a flatbread tortilla.
- Beese Churger (no longer available): A Zinger Fillet, Cheese and Mayo with the buns flipped upside down
- Slida Burger (no longer available): Zinger Fillet, Bacon, Lettuce, Cheese, Supercharged Sauce between two Flatbread buns
How to Access the Secret Menu
To access the secret menu, download the KFC App (see the links below), select a store and click order.
Then when the menu appears, drag the screen down until a cartoon Colonel Sanders appears and hold it for 11 seconds. Afterwards, the “Secret Menu” button will appear.
To get the app, you’ll need to be in a region where KFC App ordering is available, and then you’ll need to download either the App Store or Google Play app on your phone – we’ve included the links below:
If you’ve tried this latest offer from KFC, let us know what you think in the comments! Otherwise, for more of the latest KFC deals and offers, click on one of the links below.
Have any thoughts about this post? Let us know in the comments.