This page contains all the attractions available in New South Wales (NSW) for the Free Day Out prize in Macca’s Monopoly Australia 2018! Or click here for our feature post with the latest game info, rare pieces and prize information!
2018 NSW Locations
- Sea Life Sydney Aquarium
- Sydney Tower Eye
- Wild Life Sydney Zoo
- Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk
- Madame Tussauds Sydney
- 4WD Tours R Us
- Delta Force Paintball
- Bathurst Laser Skirmish
- ZONE Bowling
- Striek Bowling
- Eastern Creek Karts
- City Golf Gordon
- Escape Hunt
- Virtual Room
Terms and Conditions
1. Each Free Day Out prize comprises of one (1) x free admission/session e-voucher valued up to $25.00 (”Attraction Pass”).
2. The Promotional Partner for the Free Day Out prize is J&C Advertising (ABN 29 145 608 368)
3. Each Attraction Pass entitles the winner to one (1) free admission or session (adult or child) at a participating venue listed on the promotional partner website monopolyfreedayout.myinstantrewards.com.au (“Promotional Partner Website”) and is subject to the terms stated here.
4. To claim an Attraction Pass, winners must enter their Unique Prize Code and any required Personal Information on the Promotional Partner Website and select a participating venue to be issued with an Attraction Pass. The Attraction Pass is sent to the winner’s nominated email address within twenty-four (24) hours.
5. The last date to claim an Attraction Pass via the Promotional Partner Website is 16 December 2018.
6. To use the Attraction Pass, it must be printed, and the Monopoly Free Day out winning ticket must be attached to the evoucher before surrendering at the venue, to ensure the winner is not charged for the admission. ID may be required for presentation with the Attraction Pass as proof of identity. Attraction Passes can only be used at the venue printed on the Attraction Pass. No photocopies or duplications of Attraction Passes will be accepted. If alternative or additional instructions apply, these will be noted on the Attraction Pass.
7. Winners should keep a copy of their Monopoly Free Day Out winning ticket, which may be required to validate their original win.
8. Only one (1) Attraction Pass may be used per group per venue. Multiple members of a group may not use their Attraction Passes at the same time. For example, if you are attending a venue with others you will be classed as a group. Individual venues reserve the right to limit the total number of Attraction Passes that may be redeemed at their venue on any given day. Please contact the venue in advance of redemption to avoid disappointment.
9. Some venues have limits on the number of Attraction Passes available as part of this prize promotion. Once these limits have been reached the venue/s will be removed from the Promotional Partner Website.
10. Attraction Passes are valid for one (1) use at a participating venue until 31 March 2019. Standard terms at participating venues will apply e.g. age and height restrictions. Additional conditions of use may apply at venues, e.g. restrictions of use – please check with the chosen participating venue.